What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Downer Rugby League World Cup 9s

Kornstar

Coach
Disappointed in the crowds, I’ve had to be in Wollongong for my daughters dance competition so couldn’t go but would have 100% been there if i was in Sydney.

I’ve watched most of it on my phone and love the format so hopefully the ratings were good and they continue it in some capacity but move it to Brisbane if that will get decent crowds!

Glad Moses was rewarded for his tournament, i felt it was down to Moses or Johnson with whoever won this game.

Nrown was in a boot and Blake did his shoulder.......that really sucks!

Kornstar

Coach
Great year for Moses. I was so off him last year but he was unbelievable this weekend...all year really

Downhill skier was suggested a lot this year, especially while Drown was out and he was having to play 2 roles and we had no other kicker option so it was predictably thrown to him every time.

As long as the team doesn’t believe their hype again like they did in 2018 and fell in quicksand his partnership with Drown next year could be the beat in the competition!