What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Andrew Fifita according to the SMH has taken a $100k paycut to help out the club with the their Salary cap issues.

They still however need to release a big name forward to accommodate Ramien’s return.

I hope it’s Graham. If we nab him it’s all we need.

Gronk

Staff member
Andrew Fifita according to the SMH has taken a $100k paycut to help out the club with the their Salary cap issues.

They still however need to release a big name forward to accommodate Ramien’s return.

I hope it’s Graham. If we nab him it’s all we need.

Ah yes, remember when our players wanted to take pay cuts so that Kevin Kingston could stay and the NRL said no ? Good times. :thumbsup:

Soto

Bench
Graham would be the last they'd let go I'd reckon, unless they had him on massive overs, or they thought his body was beginning to fall apart.
Agree. However one thing he may consider is going to a club who is prepared to offer big coin. He turns 29 this week so his next contract may well be his biggest pay day.
He is a little injury prone..
However he is a leader, origin and Australian player and a premiership winner.
Co-captain with gutho.
Offer $2.7m over 3 years..probably makes good sense.
Premiership window is looming for us...just need 1 or 2 more astute signings. He would be one of them..

parra pete

Referee
I would prefer David Fifita to Crighton + Matterson + Frizzell + Prior.....
I have been told Jack Hetherington has signed with the Raiders...good signing if true...Great bloodlines..