What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

King hit

Coach
I drove past the turn off a few weeks after i downloaded and watched this and it clicked just in time so i went and had a look.

They dont appreciate tourists very much

Can’t blame them when their whole community is forever stained over something that no one in the town had anything to do with. Some locals don’t even admit to coming from there

Aside from the last murder nothing happened in Snowtown except for being a storage place. It all happened in northern Adelaide.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Patriots Day. About the Boston marathon bombing in 2013. Some heartbreaking moments and tense scenes (even though you know what’s coming mostly). Really well done. 7.5/10

simmo05

Bench
Rewatched terminator 1 and 2 in anticipation of the new one coming out. f**king epic 2 movies. Hopefully the new one is nothing like the 26 others that came out after t2. No John Conner in the trailers has got me worried that this is going to be another womens empowerment flic

horrie hastings

First Grade
Cosi

Watched it on the plane flying to Singapore, have seen it before but figured it’s movie I could tune in or out of it if there was any interruptions , I got so much more out of watching this time, it was funny and heat breaking at the same time, such a brilliant Australian cast which included Toni Collette, Rachael Griffiths, David Wenham, Jackie Weaver, Ben Mendalson and Barry Otto. Toni Collette understated her role beautifully but to me Pamela Rabe was an absolute stand out and Barry Otto was fantastic, I reckon it is one of the best Australian movies ever made, certainly doesn’t get the credit it deserves like Pricilla or Muriel.

3 from Hell
Don't bother.
It's utter crap from start to finish .
ROB Zombie should have left it at The Devils Rejects
sheri Moon Zombie is a hopeless actress & that's being kind .
& Sid Haig/Capt Spaulding gets a 5 min gig .

Give it a miss 2.5/10

mongoose

Coach
Can’t blame them when their whole community is forever stained over something that no one in the town had anything to do with. Some locals don’t even admit to coming from there

Aside from the last murder nothing happened in Snowtown except for being a storage place. It all happened in northern Adelaide.

John Bunting is apparently from Inala in Brisbane, which isn't surprising lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
3 from Hell
Don't bother.
It's utter crap from start to finish .
ROB Zombie should have left it at The Devils Rejects
sheri Moon Zombie is a hopeless actress & that's being kind .
& Sid Haig/Capt Spaulding gets a 5 min gig .

Give it a miss 2.5/10
Damn it i just started it

T-Boon

Coach
Rewatched terminator 1 and 2 in anticipation of the new one coming out. f**king epic 2 movies. Hopefully the new one is nothing like the 26 others that came out after t2. No John Conner in the trailers has got me worried that this is going to be another womens empowerment flic

Yep. But at least they are only doing this with movie franchises that are long since dead. Terminator, Ghostbusters, Oceans, Star Wars.

simmo05

Bench
Yep. But at least they are only doing this with movie franchises that are long since dead. Terminator, Ghostbusters, Oceans, Star Wars.
Yeah, but the new terminator is meant to wipe the past 15 movies and be a sequel to t2

Mr Spock!

Referee
Nah, in this Terminator Arnie wants to become a woman.

vvvrulz

Coach
Joker 8.5/10 - Lives up to the hype; a completely unexpected twist among the comic book films saturation, with a deeply intense, focused and grim character study presented rather than the usual origin story cliches. Of particular interest is a fresh prespective challenging the squeaky clean Wayne family image.

There are some thematic parallels to Taxi Driver, but this is hands down the best origin portrayal of the Joker to date: helped along by the relentlessly dark plot, hard hitting but underplayed violence and a performance from Phoenix that rivals Ledger without clashing with it. Nice to see de Niro awake too for a change.

Check it out, and expect something different.

Latest posts