What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH: Kangaroos v Kiwis at Win Stadium Fri 25/10/19

TheParraboy

Staff member
810pm kickoff on Friday night, ill be there :sunglasses:

Kangaroos now in Kiama, Ben Hunt currently on Live Fox Sports news answering 101 questions

I was in Kiama this morning too

Womens match between the nations playing as well

84 Baby

Referee

Kangaroos now in Kiama, Ben Hunt currently on Live Fox Sports news answering 101 questions

Is Hunt the new PR spokesman for ARL? Surely he’s not there as a player

TheParraboy

Staff member
Is Hunt the new PR spokesman for ARL? Surely he’s not there as a player

Yeah, was weird

Maybe the Australian brains trust (near empty id imagine) think because he is a dragons player ,thousands of locals will flock to the game now?

Gronk

Staff member

I used to spend much of my childhood at Kiama. So I am all over the blow hole, little blow hole, Bombo Beach, Easts Beach etc. Used to sit on the edge of the blow hole (before the fence) as a 10 year old watching mad merkins jump in. Come to think of it I used to wander up from when my Dad and his mates would spend the afternoon in the pub. Back when kids used to roam feral.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I used to spend much of my childhood at Kiama. So I am all over the blow hole, little blow hole, Bombo Beach, Easts Beach etc. Used to sit on the edge of the blow hole (before the fence) as a 10 year old watching mad merkins jump in. Come to think of it I used to wander up from when my Dad and his mates would spend the afternoon in the pub. Back when kids used to roam feral.

Yeah, as you would know, they had to put a fench around it, some tragedies there in the 90s

One death earlier this year actually, a scooba diver died at the blowhole after getting caught in a rip

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...e/news-story/c321b45a86d43d8449d0df3339fd9b70

Eelementary

Post Whore
So Moses dominates in the 9's, and plays well against the Fiji Residents side, and can't even get into the squad?

Ok, then...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sorry - didn't know it was selected that long ago.

I heard Meninga say that Moses' performances in the Residents game, as well as the 9's, had him firm in the frame for Test selection, so I was a little surprised to see he wasn't in the squad.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Open session tomorrow at 2.00 and Thursday at 10.00

One of the most scenic fields there is .......

The junior kangaroos are also playing too, at 3.00.

Latest posts