What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll...re Posting of Articles

Do people want me to stop posting articles within the threads ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLM01

First Grade
Over to the good people to vote on this...Poll open for 7 days....Go ahead and vote.

1 = Status Quo remains...
2 = only post in Articles thread
3 = No more articles
86...until this goes to a referendum out to the Australian public I dont see any reason to change what hurts no-one. you dont have to read or even access anything if you dont want.
Not sure why you brought this up?. Dont you have a right to post?
Just activate the cone of silence!
But if you are going to take these results seriously..(not sure why) then I'd better vote

getsmarty

Immortal
86...until this goes to a referendum out to the Australian public I dont see any reason to change what hurts no-one. you dont have to read or even access anything if you dont want.
Not sure why you brought this up?. Dont you have a right to post?
Just activate the cone of silence!
But if you are going to take these results seriously..(not sure why) then I'd better vote

Good morning Chief.... Some people have a fairly strong viewpoint against the articles being posted...they are entitled to their viewpoint (it is a forum )....however, in fairness I wanted to create a Poll to see what the general consensus would be ...The Poll runs for 7 days....over to the forum members to put it to the vote....Have a great week everyone....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good morning Chief.... Some people have a fairly strong viewpoint against the articles being posted...they are entitled to their viewpoint (it is a forum )
QsZ61PKc39p57_St_3D_fvbbLInxhhvM_LiDZq8_eiGzDVDSCZ2jx0fYHdFtDGzdCwpuNbzOy-5WZwGdlRJnQzsWihCozkb0e2gdx0NvesPm3hMEBI8z0B4YH21I-VQ=w420-h231

Slackboy72

Coach
I would prefer articles be posted in the relevant threads where applicable. Stuff that has no thread such as puff pieces from the club can go in an article thread.

But one request - PLEASE PUT A QUOTE WITH SOME OF THE TEXT FROM THE ARTICLE SO WE CAN TELL WHAT THE f**kING ARTICLE IS ABOUT BEFORE WE CLICK ON A NEWS LIMITED LINK THAT DOESN'T f**kING WORK.

Thank you.

getsmarty

Immortal
I would prefer articles be posted in the relevant threads where applicable. Stuff that has no thread such as puff pieces from the club can go in an article thread.

But one request - PLEASE PUT A QUOTE WITH SOME OF THE TEXT FROM THE ARTICLE SO WE CAN TELL WHAT THE f**kING ARTICLE IS ABOUT BEFORE WE CLICK ON A NEWS LIMITED LINK THAT DOESN'T f**kING WORK.

Thank you.

Hi slackboy..I always try to put the articles in the relevant thread....if links don't work it is because they are blocked by the site....thanks for the feedback.

inside_pass

Bench
If people really want to read these fluff piece articles can't they do so in the articles thread?
Otherwise why even have the article thread?
Not having a go at you getsmarty and appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

Latest posts