What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019/20 Premier League

saint.nick

Coach
What has upset Nick this time?
Thousands of United fans singing about Hillsborough in injury time. It's bloody sad how far they take it. I'm not particularly upset, but I'm sure that many Hillsborough families and their friends are.

Mong

Post Whore
Football club has section of fans who are merkins.

That is indeed a surprise...

saint.nick

Coach
Football club has section of fans who are merkins.

That is indeed a surprise...

Well, it actually was surprising how many fans actually joined in. I wouldn't care if it were ten or so but this was very audible on the tv. Of course you always get idiots at Anfield with plane gestures, but thousands of fans at OT is pretty disgraceful no matter how you try to spin it.

Mong

Post Whore
Fans can be merkins, some west ham fans make what they consider to be gas chamber noises when they play spurs. Fortunately like with other clubs it’s a small minority.

saint.nick

Coach
Fans can be merkins, some west ham fans make what they consider to be gas chamber noises when they play spurs. Fortunately like with other clubs it’s a small minority.

I understand your point, but it sounded like more than just a small minority at Old Trafford, hence my anger about it. It sounded like most of the Stretford End. It was appalling and I have no idea why United have done nothing about it.

Mong

Post Whore
They might be trying behind the scenes. In saying that I know it disgracefully took west ham way too long to start cracking down or shit they should have a long time ago.

saint.nick

Coach
They might be trying behind the scenes. In saying that I know it disgracefully took west ham way too long to start cracking down or shit they should have a long time ago.
Tbh I don't think they are working on it behind the scenes, clubs these days normally make their condemnation public and advise of what they're doing to resolve the issue. As long as it isn't racism they'll bury their heads in the sand.

Pommy

Coach
As NRL fans is anyone else totally unsurprised that’s VAR has devolved in to this very predictable shit fight?

thorson1987

Coach
As NRL fans is anyone else totally unsurprised that’s VAR has devolved in to this very predictable shit fight?

So f**ked that the PL has implemented it completely different to the rest of the world.

And what's the point of having the monitor in the tunnel, the refs never f**king use it.

Pommy

Coach
Rumours of Moyes back to Everton with Cahill as assistant.
I hope it works out for him it was funny watching united go down the pan but in retrospect it’s been sad to watch his fall from grace, even if he was Sunderland manager.