What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Make that two. But I learned last year not to complain after asking a similar question.
Now I skim and look for an attachment or a name.
This thread isn’t what it says it is. Coming on here and explaining that isn’t changing the thread direction either. It is more on topic than the trials and tribulations of the Cleary’s actually.

Must be tough doing all that skimming mate, I really feel for you.

Fangs

Coach
I agree discussion should be in the appropriate threads. But I'm reminded of the archaic days on the old club forum. This is a far better environment.

betcats

Referee
I agree discussion should be in the appropriate threads. But I'm reminded of the archaic days on the old club forum. This is a far better environment.

That is fair enough, no one deliberately post in the wrong threads though. You know how how these chats progress, someone mentions a potential signing, someone has an opinion on that signing, someone else disagrees with that opinion and provides some past evidence or statistic to prove their point and next thing we are debating some obscure shit from 3 seasons ago. At what point do we stop a conversation and move it into a more reasonable thread? Is it really that big a deal? I just cannot see off topic internet threads as anything more than a very miner annoyance, anyone who wants to should feel free to complain or point out that we are off topic and the rest of us will feel free to treat those complaints with the disdain they deserve.

Fangs

Coach
That is fair enough, no one deliberately post in the wrong threads though. You know how how these chats progress, someone mentions a potential signing, someone has an opinion on that signing, someone else disagrees with that opinion and provides some past evidence or statistic to prove their point and next thing we are debating some obscure shit from 3 seasons ago. At what point do we stop a conversation and move it into a more reasonable thread? Is it really that big a deal? I just cannot see off topic internet threads as anything more than a very miner annoyance, anyone who wants to should feel free to complain or point out that we are off topic and the rest of us will feel free to treat those complaints with the disdain they deserve.

No it's not a big deal. Though having it more organised would make the forum even more incredible. A happy medium exists.

@martielang for mod.

betcats

Referee
No it's not a big deal. Though having it more organised would make the forum even more incredible. A happy medium exists.

@martielang for mod.

Disagree, stopping conversations to move them to right thread would just stifle things. If there’s a mod willing to take responsibility for it then that would work but who wants to do that.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Val Holmes tipped to come home according to Fox.

He would be a great signing for us. Pay him that Mill..

1 - Holmes
6 - Luai
7 - Cleary
9 - Koroisau

Oh baby!

betcats

Referee
Its going to be interesting to see how he comes back. He would've changed his body quite a bit to try and crack the NFL, far less stamina and endurance and far more explosiveness and power needed. Hayne was the best player I the game when he left, he came back a lazy bum, im sure Val wont be like that but he might still have some physical hangover.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

@martielang for mod.

I can remembering asking for this about 12 months. When scapped the burnt bits off my body. I thought perhaps it was wise to leave it alone.o_O

It would make like easier when reading the forum, but it means folks will need to think and work out where their conversation fits. Some might find this far challenging :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts