What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sam Burgess court cases, breach notices

Peter Quinn

Juniors
W
You are right, facts are important and that is kind of why I put (I think) in brackets. Turns out with a little research that I was wrong about some of the facts, but not the argument. It was Benji's 200th game and it was the game in which Robbie broke the record for most games for the WT (202). So it was most definitely a milestone match for two great players for the WT and NRL generally and to celebrate, we got Julie Burgess.

I stand by my post. Classless.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...afa1532ea?sv=c26c7ddceebd5434be6ed2d2265b0c16
He pick on Souths? Tigers told him to p off and Souths have him a life line. Sure in his second year there he played second fiddle to Cook, but what other first grade wouldn't play that role.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I get your drift, and you are obviously getting a thrill out of it. Can you explain its relevance to this discussion?
Yes sure can. You brought up the brothers mum. You said SHE PARADED AROUND TO GET ATTENSION. At least she didn't have to pull her pants down.

LittleWayne

Juniors
An AVO because he had an argument? SMFH No report of violence nor the threat of violence.

I'm no Sam Burgess fan but this is nobodies business except those involved. Shame on the media.

How wonderful it is to be a male these days.
Far too many females just want kids with a pay packet from the 'sperm donor'.

Wtf?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I'm saying Souths done Robbie a favour, not the other way around. So I don't see why give got a beef with Souths or any of their players.
Sam Burgess is going through a shocking period during his life Tiger, I don't see what anyone gets out of it kicking when he's done. Whatever he's done or didn't do, he's paid for it. People on Internets should just respect that and be very glad it's not others talking about them.

Tiger5150

Bench
Sam Burgess is going through a shocking period during his life Tiger, I don't see what anyone gets out of it kicking when he's done. Whatever he's done or didn't do, he's paid for it. People on Internets should just respect that and be very glad it's not others talking about them.

Let me get this clear. "Whatever he's done", we shouldnt be talking about them?

Im not kicking him when he is down Quinny. This is an internet forum to discuss issues regarding RL. This thread in particular is discussing the fact that Sam has an AVO against him. In the face of yet another negative story regarding Sam, I asked the hypothetical question of whether he has been a net positive for the game. Ive listed a number of negatives, but the answer may well be yes.

I have quite clearly said that he is a great player, I wish he played for the Tigers. Whenever we play Souffs, he is the one who worries me the most. He might be a great bloke, I dont know, Ive never met the bloke and he doesnt give a rats what some nuffy on the net thinks of him, but Im saying that based on all the well documented things he has done, the probablility that I'd think he is a good bloke, is low.

Peter Quinn

Juniors

Im not kicking him when he is down Quinny. This is an internet forum to discuss issues regarding RL. This thread in particular is discussing the fact that Sam has an AVO against him. In the face of yet another negative story regarding Sam, I asked the hypothetical question of whether he has been a net positive for the game. Ive listed a number of negatives, but the answer may well be yes.

I have quite clearly said that he is a great player, I wish he played for the Tigers. Whenever we play Souffs, he is the one who worries me the most. He might be a great bloke, I dont know, Ive never met the bloke and he doesnt give a rats what some nuffy on the net thinks of him, but Im saying that based on all the well documented things he has done, the probablility that I'd think he is a good bloke, is low.
Yes mate you did. But you also shamed him, his brothers and mother and ch9 because cameras weren't on Robbie. That's not very nice. Your right mate, it's a forum. Let's discuss our teams in general. Not focus on individuals. Remember, I not once mentioned the West's Tigers board sack coaches, when they should sack themselves. It was they who got players from other clubs and their juniors who weren't the best players let's say. Not winning, out goes the coach. They finished near eighth spot. This year they done better. Let's hope your team and club get behind Madge and do what he says. If they do, they will have a great year.

Tiger5150

Bench
Yes mate you did. But you also shamed him, his brothers and mother and ch9 because cameras weren't on Robbie. That's not very nice. Your right mate, it's a forum. Let's discuss our teams in general. Not focus on individuals. Remember, I not once mentioned the West's Tigers board sack coaches, when they should sack themselves. It was they who got players from other clubs and their juniors who weren't the best players let's say. Not winning, out goes the coach. They finished near eighth spot. This year they done better. Let's hope your team and club get behind Madge and do what he says. If they do, they will have a great year.

Righto mate. Point taken. We wont discuss anything negative that happens in RL and next time I have a point that is to be discussed, Ill check with you first because your team finished above mine on the table.

Mods should shut this thread and 80% of the other threads.

Discussion over.

Legion

Juniors

In the past I considered him a bit of a cheeky character. He's a very good player.
But, listening to him whining that getting into strife for pulling an opponents hair, defending his need to play dirty as 'part of the game', really changed my opinion of the bloke.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Not
Righto mate. Point taken. We wont discuss anything negative that happens in RL and next time I have a point that is to be discussed, Ill check with you first because your team finished above mine on the table.

Mods should shut this thread and 80% of the other threads.

Discussion over.
Not saying that. Saying bag all teams including mine, but not indivuals. It's too personal. Sam's a top bloke mate so are his brothers. You'd like them if you met them.

Latest posts