What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Flat as a tack last time but Trekking form ya know

At least you'll get a half decent price. Thought it's run last start was actually pretty solid. Trecking came out and was 3rd in the Everest, albeit I have no idea how strong that race is this year as our sprinters are all turn takers.

Haynetrain has identified the best roughie- Rock Magic

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At least you'll get a half decent price. Thought it's run last start was actually pretty solid. Trecking came out and was 3rd in the Everest, albeit I have no idea how strong that race is this year as our sprinters are all turn takers.

Haynetrain has identified the best roughie- Rock Magic
Turn takers??? A 5 time group 1 winner is a turn taker?? Gee you dribble some caviar Debbie.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Turn takers??? A 5 time group 1 winner is a turn taker?? Gee you dribble some caviar Debbie.

Our sprinters in the last 12 months have been all taking turns. Honestly, Redzel had a few wins, SAL a couple, then the rest of them take turns. There is very little form, it's who gets luck. It's why I didn't even bet on the Everest, stuff that, zero form. Focused on Caulfield where I had a good day.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our sprinters in the last 12 months have been all taking turns. Honestly, Redzel had a few wins, SAL a couple, then the rest of them take turns. There is very little form, it's who gets luck. It's why I didn't even bet on the Everest, stuff that, zero form. Focused on Caulfield where I had a good day.
It's the nature of sprints, how long have you been watching racing??? Stick to beating off over DVD's of Winx and Black Caviar seriously. LOL @ expecting the best horse to win all the time. In sprint racing a lot more can go wrong and you don't have the time to get out of that trouble. No form??? There were 10 group 1 winners in that race plus the colt who had group 1 form. I remember when you used to come on here looking for tips and now after 5 mins you are an expert.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Had me biggest single bet of the year on perietta on Saturday. Fish fingers tasted nice that night

I actually cooked fish fingers for my young fella yesterday, hadn't had one since I was about 12 so I thought i'd give one ago.. I ended up putting the rest of the box in the oven, fkn sensational.

Kid went hungry, lucky he is used to it with me as his old man.

Latest posts