What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
Do you guys think that the yellow tape supports her weight at any time ?

In theory it should be just like an inertia seat belt.

Yeah I don’t know....
She does take a very straight line but her rope seems very taut compared to the opponent and to these guys
But I may be wrong but I think it’s a mechanical safety system? Rather than some massive Samoan dragging her up the wall.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah I don’t know....
She does take a very straight line but her rope seems very taut compared to the opponent and to these guys
But I may be wrong but I think it’s a mechanical safety system? Rather than some massive Samoan dragging her up the wall.
Nah man. Pretty sure its Frank Pritchard's new job

Why does it matter if they’ve rebounded? I assume he’s looking to live in it. So he’ll want a place he actually wants to live in. Take the minor pre-bottoming hit to secure that place, rather than gamble on getting it slightly cheaper at the risk of then having to buy a less desirable place. Live in it for a number of years and that overpayment on way in isn’t as noticeable. Although I’d only be doing that nearer to Sydney or high level coastal suburbs. Anywhere else, particularly Western Sydney, I’d be looking for significant discounts still

If it's to live in, sure.

Fair enough - I made the assumption it was an investment, which could very well be incorrect.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pretty shitty image from my old photobucket account, but this was my shack in the desert secret surfing spot with my dog

upload_2019-10-23_7-26-27.png

Happy MEel

First Grade
House>unit>granny flat>garage>shed>
Shack>tent>street
If you buy that apartment you’ve spoken about, you’ll be moving up 3 spots on your property ladder in one go.

That’s impressive Hindy
images

Latest posts