What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

BradS

Juniors
You blokes are kidding yourselves re Murray.

Bennett could very well ruin your cap in the next 2 yrs if some smart recruitment and retention decisions aren't made. Your cap is already skewed.

Roosters will not make those errors and will have plenty to snare Murray if that is their plan.

And that’s why they will be forever in our shadow because they need us for their players

Peter Quinn

Juniors

Bennett could very well ruin your cap in the next 2 yrs if some smart recruitment and retention decisions aren't made. Your cap is already skewed.

Roosters will not make those errors and will have plenty to snare Murray if that is their plan.
That's so true. We must remember whatever happens, it happens just about everywhere else. Either way, loyalty will have the final say in it. Cam Murray will want to be known as loyal and that's what counts most. But the dollar is a very powerful thing and can make us look very silly as well as brilliant.

Peter Quinn

Juniors

Cam won't go to chooks. Fittlers waited his time with this one. He got Crichton and can have him. Wait for some big news on a forward Souths are nabbing right now.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I think this comment is more guilty than mine
And that's natural for you to think that way. How did we steal your players in the 30s? Are you talking about junior clubs Easts couldn't afford to run and they pleaded with Souths to take them over so they could survive?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
And that's natural for you to think that way. How did we steal your players in the 30s? Are you talking about junior clubs Easts couldn't afford to run and they pleaded with Souths to take them over so they could survive?
Thanks for your input and have a great night.

callmack1

Staff member
Why teen Bronco David Fifita could snub Wayne Bennett’s $1M Bunnies offer on Mum’s advice: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/8cb16bce35e7d64a128da207186b0c1b

If Sam does have to retire, we simply MUST go all out for Fifita!

Turbo brothers, Wighton and Latrell - The NRL clubs playing contract roulette with their superstars: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/7bc60f4e78972d5ee24187835be62cf3

Jeez, when you read that article and actually think about it, this has the potential to be one crazy Off-Season!!

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Do you have inside info Pete? I won't be getting my hopes up that's for sure!
The only info I have is David has spoken to Wayne Bennett on a possible move to the Rabbitohs and he's admitted that to media. He appears to be very keen on the idea and I think he's made up his mind (AS WELL AS HIS CHIEF ADVISOR HIS MUM) that the move would be a good idea for him and his career. He has said he owes him career so far to the coach and he's like family. My opinion is David Fafita will be joining the Rabbitohs some time in the very near future.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
1. I think we can definitely expect a big signing coming in the likes of Fifita or Thompson. I think Fifita would be unlikely unless Sam retires.

2. I think the roosters are a genuine threat to take Murray. Yes he’s a Souths boy but Murray is sooo much better than Crichton and if they can manage to offload Crichton it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a dig at him. If I was Souths I’m throwing the cap at Murray. Not really gonna take what the Lurker says seriously though. I still have not seen 1 rumour he’s released end up being true. i bet the real context of the Murray story is he is just good mates with Cordner.

handyman2190

Bench
1. I think we can definitely expect a big signing coming in the likes of Fifita or Thompson. I think Fifita would be unlikely unless Sam retires.

2. I think the roosters are a genuine threat to take Murray. Yes he’s a Souths boy but Murray is sooo much better than Crichton and if they can manage to offload Crichton it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a dig at him. If I was Souths I’m throwing the cap at Murray. Not really gonna take what the Lurker says seriously though. I still have not seen 1 rumour he’s released end up being true. i bet the real context of the Murray story is he is just good mates with Cordner.
Knowing bennet and how he urged/pushed GI, the same looks to be happening with sam, if fafita signs sams gonski

Peter Quinn

Juniors

Fittler is the recruiter at chookville. If Sam is not able to play, then Murray could become our youngest ever captain.

Latest posts