What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

southland

Juniors
Where are we at? Something like this plus no home ground for two years:

Dugan
Ronaldo
Xerri
Ramien
Morris
SJ
Townsend
Fifita
B Brailey
Woods
Graham
Nikora
Williams

Uele
Matterson
Rudolf
?

SadShark

Bench
Where are we at? Something like this plus no home ground for two years:

Dugan
Ronaldo
Xerri
Ramien
Morris
SJ
Townsend
Fifita
B Brailey
Woods
Graham
Nikora
Williams

Uele
Matterson
Rudolf
?
Outside of the 8 for at least 2-years. Lost the hard edge that won us a GF.

One thing we can all be reassured of - still Manly’s Bitches for years to come.

MilkShark

First Grade
Matterson for Moylan is a great move, if that’s what actually happens...
I keep seeing the articles about a Moylan and Matterson swap, but the way I understood it was we would give them Moylan purely to relieve salary stress and Matterson would be free to negotiate with other clubs, not a swap to us.

YTSharks

Juniors
Prior and Dugan being shopped. Interest only in Prior. Supposedly.
Swapping moylan is desperate, very desperate. If any players are off contract 2021 they will be easy targets for other teams come November 1.
In other words the club is up shit creek, good job Flanno.
Thanks. I like Moylan but if it’s a matter of him for two good players it’s a no brainer for mine.
Prior is being touted for the New York Super League team. Apparently they want the Morris twins as well.
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/reports-origin-forward-set-for-super-league-move-22616/
He also has interest from another team that could see a series of moves take place for us.
Would that be Leeds?

cb4

First Grade
I keep seeing the articles about a Moylan and Matterson swap, but the way I understood it was we would give them Moylan purely to relieve salary stress and Matterson would be free to negotiate with other clubs, not a swap to us.
We have definitely spoken to Wests and to Matterson to guage his interest in mving to us.
Moylan is on the outer and Madge is a big fan of his.

cb4

First Grade
Is it another swap deal or would we use the money for capewell?
Capewell won't be retained. Warriors and Tigers offering more than we will be able to come up with. If by some chance he does stay it's out of loyalty.
My understanding is we have decided to let Capewell leave to allow Wilton a chance at First Grade.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Capewell won't be retained. Warriors and Tigers offering more than we will be able to come up with. If by some chance he does stay it's out of loyalty.
My understanding is we have decided to let Capewell leave to allow Wilton a chance at First Grade.

Good news. I rate him and he's going to get a shot at another club if we don't give it to him.

snout

First Grade
We have definitely spoken to Wests and to Matterson to guage his interest in mving to us.
Moylan is on the outer and Madge is a big fan of his.
Gawd help Moyza.

He is obviously a peaheart of a bloke who spat the dummy at pennies and refused to play a final because he didn't get on with the coach.
Professional sport is littered with star/coach fractions but you do your job. Do what you are paid megabucks to do. You dont sulk.

Hes come to us and shown hes obviously not a shark. He has an attitude that wouldve had Gals blood boiling to the point where he openly called him out before the manly final.
Seems very immature.

I dont watch Channel 9 but l saw the footage last nite of him and SJ for the first time ...where they are having an argument mid match about a play gone wrong. Happens all the time but in context of moyza obviously refusing to play its interesting. I say refusing to play because l have little to no doubt he could've at some point near the end of the season.

Funny thing is Madge is a harder head than hook and morris combined and if Gal couldnt get him on the park Madge will struggle as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts