What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
At least you'll get a half decent price. Thought it's run last start was actually pretty solid. Trecking came out and was 3rd in the Everest, albeit I have no idea how strong that race is this year as our sprinters are all turn takers.

Haynetrain has identified the best roughie- Rock Magic

Disagree re that run, had the drop on the leaders & was presented more than early enough yet plugged to the line.
But could easily fill a place again as this field is G3 level in all honesty.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
@Haynetrain whats your thoughts on Magic Wand for the Cox Plate? I don't know that o/s form as well as your informed self, but looks pretty solid for this.

Bit of a non-winner but it looks like its always around the mark.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Disagree re that run, had the drop on the leaders & was presented more than early enough yet plugged to the line.
But could easily fill a place again as this field is G3 level in all honesty.

Its the worst group 1 I’ve seen and boy we’ve seen some shockers

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's the nature of sprints, how long have you been watching racing??? Stick to beating off over DVD's of Winx and Black Caviar seriously. LOL @ expecting the best horse to win all the time. In sprint racing a lot more can go wrong and you don't have the time to get out of that trouble. No form??? There were 10 group 1 winners in that race plus the colt who had group 1 form. I remember when you used to come on here looking for tips and now after 5 mins you are an expert.

I just don’t rate the sprinters right now Battash aside. That one is a star the rest I’m sorry I don’t rate. It’s why I haven’t really bet on a sprint race in months. Rather the 1400m upwards.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
@Haynetrain whats your thoughts on Magic Wand for the Cox Plate? I don't know that o/s form as well as your informed self, but looks pretty solid for this.

Bit of a non-winner but it looks like its always around the mark.

Magic Wand should run a very cheeky race bruh,rarely finishes further back than 5th in her races

Positives

# She can race up near the pace which is a positive
# Group 1 placed multiple times in America on there tight turning tracks so should handle the Valley based on that
# She's a better horse than Cape of Good Hope under European/American conditions but whether or not she takes to Aussie racing as well as him is anyone's guess

Negative

# Her stats say she's a non winner but her form is also behind the very best horses on the planet so we may be a bit harsh

No surprise if she's right there at the finish

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Magic Wand should run a very cheeky race bruh,rarely finishes further back than 5th in her races

Positives

# She can race up near the pace which is a positive
# Group 1 placed multiple times in America on there tight turning tracks so should handle the Valley based on that
# She's a better horse than Cape of Good Hope under European/American conditions but whether or not she takes to Aussie racing as well as him is anyone's guess

Negative

# Her stats say she's a non winner but her form is also behind the very best horses on the planet so we may be a bit harsh

No surprise if she's right there at the finish

#maddog

to_ddeath

Coach
You’d be doing your nuts if you were backing every horse coming second to Winx.

Rate Magic Wand a better chance BUT it’s a bit of a Tom Melbourne- rarely actually wins

I like it as well, seems reasonable odds & more than stacks up against this field.
Kluger only racing once since Winx farewell is a big cross against.
Only runner I’d instantly lay is Castlevecchio...no way it’s up to this.

coolsteve

Juniors
It's the nature of sprints, how long have you been watching racing??? Stick to beating off over DVD's of Winx and Black Caviar seriously. LOL @ expecting the best horse to win all the time. In sprint racing a lot more can go wrong and you don't have the time to get out of that trouble. No form??? There were 10 group 1 winners in that race plus the colt who had group 1 form. I remember when you used to come on here looking for tips and now after 5 mins you are an expert.
Dufficy was the same

lockyno1

Post Whore
I like it as well, seems reasonable odds & more than stacks up against this field.
Kluger only racing once since Winx farewell is a big cross against.
Only runner I’d instantly lay is Castlevecchio...no way it’s up to this.

In a weak field behind the winner Castteveccio is a huge chance of a place though. There are some real camels in the field, led by the ridiculous TAS...it couldn't even beat Kolding!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The great Pierro has "He Is" stepping up in distance in the Geelong Classic today,the only drawback is it is being ridden by Lemons and Hineys mortal enemy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The great Pierro has "He Is" stepping up in distance in the Geelong Classic today,the only drawback is it is being ridden by Lemons and Hineys mortal enemy
LOL!!

I was in this last start and it had no luck and ran a handy 5th, got 8.50 and will be cheering the great Pierro and Raggedy Andy home.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Taking a punt on bowery breeze in the last at The Farm, massive step up in class, but i like the look of it, keen to watch it come last to totally disappoint me.

Latest posts