What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Happy MEel

First Grade
Both good enough for contracts with other clubs, both before and after their time at Parra. You can't have a squad full of guns.
giphy.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So much for energy security. FFS.

but, but, exports balance the books

I've never understood why Libs have to run the country like a business and treat the tax payers with contempt while trying to maximize profits

surely there has to be a balance between debt management and making life easier for their constituents but then again these silver spoons have never had to struggle themselves

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
but, but, exports balance the books

I've never understood why Libs have to run the country like a business and treat the tax payers with contempt while trying to maximize profits

surely there has to be a balance between debt management and making life easier for their constituents but then again these silver spoons have never had to struggle themselves
Well said. Except, I think you'll find that Labour was in charge at a state and federal level when the majority of these major new gas development projects were signed off. They missed a chance to ensure energy security for the country and the rest of us are paying for that incompetence.

Don't let that get in the way of a good rant though.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Well said. Except, I think you'll find that Labour was in charge at a state and federal level when the majority of these major new gas development projects were signed off. They missed a chance to ensure energy security for the country and the rest of us are paying for that incompetence.

Don't let that get in the way of a good rant though.
Yes I think Gillard started the gas thing. All the same, the LNP have been at the wheel for a considerable period and have done little to remedy the issue.

What grates everyone’s gears is that companies like Santos extract (our) LPG resources, export it at a price which is way beyond traditional domestic rates and then force us pay for our gas at those inflated rates that the international market pay.

AND just to rub salt in the wounds, the pay NO tax.

Latest posts