What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Heard on Macquarie Sports radio

Nathan Cayless to Roosters as Assistant Coach

Souths and Roosters locked in battle to sign David Fafita.

hindy111

Post Whore
Brisbane have banked on these young forwards and been patient with them.
I do not see Fifita leaving.

Frizzel to Rooster I can see or even Matto returning.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Lots of chat about Matto spirting it when it dosent go his way. How will he be when BA has him playing 30 mins every week in the middle?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of chat about Matto spirting it when it dosent go his way. How will he be when BA has him playing 30 mins every week in the middle?

I get what you are saying but prolly not a good example, I doubt anyone would use him as a middle forward here at Eel City

He may have played a bit of middle at the Tigpies but we have much better options for middle players at the Eels

He's also played in the halves at Tigpies and he's even a goal kicker, decent utility

Gazzamatta

Coach
I get what you are saying but prolly not a good example, I doubt anyone would use him as a middle forward here at Eel City

He may have played a bit of middle at the Tigpies but we have much better options for middle players at the Eels

He's also played in the halves at Tigpies and he's even a goal kicker, decent utility
Well hopefully not but BA tends to play every edge forward in the middle at some stage throughout the game.