What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whino

Bench
That might of even been behind the thinking too. Personally I see no backup 7 as more of a concern then letting a 3rd choice hooker go. Hopefully we get O'Sullivan or someone in that spot

Since Gould's gone the club has been in their eyes prueening the club of players they don't see value in and looking at areas we need impovement in. E.g an experienced number nine in Koroisau.
What happens the next month or 2 will be interesting to see if they recruit in the other areas we are short in. Centre, back up half and a mongrel prop.

franklin2323

Immortal
Since Gould's gone the club has been in their eyes prueening the club of players they don't see value in and looking at areas we need impovement in. E.g an experienced number nine in Koroisau.
What happens the next month or 2 will be interesting to see if they recruit in the other areas we are short in. Centre, back up half and a mongrel prop.

Like I said before the positions of those we let go makes it seem like good business. How we replace them will decide that for me

martielang

Bench
Can’t see the thinking behind letting both Egan & Katoa go. We seem to have a very short memory as a club, latch onto the next shiny thing very quickly.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can’t see the thinking behind letting both Egan & Katoa go. We seem to have a very short memory as a club, latch onto the next shiny thing very quickly.

Agree
Any player needs a min of 20 full games to just get up to speed of NRL.
Untill about 40 or 50 games they dont flourish.

Sime_11

Juniors
I think some of us need to go back to the threads at the start of the year and read comments about our starting hookers who have now moved on. Kenny was such a breath of fresh air in that Parramatta game at Bankwest.

It’s frustrating with the continued squad turnover, but Api and Kenny will show a lot more promise than Katoa or Egan did.

Will we win a comp under api/Kenny- highly doubt it, but I’m confident we’ll show more threat than we did at the start of 2019.

martielang

Bench
Wade had his chance We carried a shit hooker all year dumb mistakes Wade a little better but in reality just didnt grab it I hope he kicks on but we needed a whole new approach from the ruck !

Don’t agree. We had a 7 & 6 on circa $2m combined, who got the ball whenever they wanted & they created nothing. The dumb mistakes came from trying to create something when the players that should’ve weren’t.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think some of us need to go back to the threads at the start of the year and read comments about our starting hookers who have now moved on. Kenny was such a breath of fresh air in that Parramatta game at Bankwest.

It’s frustrating with the continued squad turnover, but Api and Kenny will show a lot more promise than Katoa or Egan did.

Will we win a comp under api/Kenny- highly doubt it, but I’m confident we’ll show more threat than we did at the start of 2019.

Thanks. Very much my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts