What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Imagine buying something that is crap and then someone selling you the same thing without fixing it? That is what is being sold here. Why would you want to put yourself through watching that garbage that was there to see in 2019 without thinking the same will be there to see in 2020? They promised they would win so many games only to get flogged in most of those, so why would you believe the same idiot this time that they will improve? Are they thinking that with the long break people will forget how bad they are? The excuse is already there for next season if they go bad and that is whatever happens to JDB? If he gets off they will say the off season was draining as everyone was worried about Jack? If he gets convicted they will say that the players are distraught for Jack which impacted their season and they trained all off season assuming he will get off. On top of excuses of injuries which every team suffers.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
In a recent interview on NRL.com David Fifita stated:

Asked about the possibility of leaving Brisbane, Fifita said he wouldn't be keen on living in Sydney - but the Dragons may be a chance to lure him away from the Broncos because of their location.

"Sydney is a nice place but that city area is not for me," he said. "Wollongong is pretty nice, it's got relaxed, chilled vibes. In Kiama we are staying right near the beach and I like that lifestyle. I couldn't live in Sydney. It is too busy."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/22/she-will-make-the-call-mums-the-word-as-fifita-weighs-up-future/

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Asked about the possibility of leaving Brisbane, Fifita said he wouldn't be keen on living in Sydney - but the Dragons may be a chance to lure him away from the Broncos because of their location.

"Sydney is a nice place but that city area is not for me," he said. "Wollongong is pretty nice, it's got relaxed, chilled vibes. In Kiama we are staying right near the beach and I like that lifestyle. I couldn't live in Sydney. It is too busy."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/22/she-will-make-the-call-mums-the-word-as-fifita-weighs-up-future/
I would give my middle nut to get him here..

blacksafake

First Grade

I hope his mum is a fan of L plate lol

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

And he’s spot on the money, finally a young bloke that gets it.

Reactions: jak

BLM01

First Grade

Bloody Millward's fault. ;) Fifita is jumping into our lap.
Millward is probably overseas getting a tan on his ginger haired body when Fifita is reaching out to his favoured club to play at being the Dragons...but no one has answered his or his managers call...and Mary wont take calls on recruitment
Oh well Fifita is probably overrated and overpriced anyway...Dragons dont need him :)

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Millward is probably overseas getting a tan on his ginger haired body when Fifita is reaching out to his favoured club to play at being the Dragons...but no one has answered his or his managers call...and Mary wont take calls on recruitment
Oh well Fifita is probably overrated and overpriced anyway...Dragons dont need him :)
I actually never realised how good he was until I seen him in the 9s in a bit of space, he can really move for a big bloke. Can’t wait to see him in the red v.

Frank Facer

First Grade

I wouldn't have even expected us to be in the running for David Fifita's signature, but after reading that, we may very well be. Fifita is one of the best forward prospects ever. If we signed him, he would be the best signing we have made since I have been following us for 39 years. I am not getting my hopes up.

BBTB

Juniors
I wouldn't have even expected us to be in the running for David Fifita's signature, but after reading that, we may very well be. Fifita is one of the best forward prospects ever. If we signed him, he would be the best signing we have made since I have been following us for 39 years. I am not getting my hopes up.
Wow, I like the sound of that..... Had no idea
that was going on...
Can Millward handle it?

Crush

Coach
Too young. Trent Merrin better.

Latest posts