What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

I was driving along Gymea Bay road and James Graham was walking roadside in a southerly direction carrying a gym bag. Our eyes met and he immediately looked down, pretending not to notice. But I know that he knows that I know that I recognised him. True story.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I was driving along Gymea Bay road and James Graham was walking roadside in a southerly direction carrying a gym bag. Our eyes met and he immediately looked down, pretending not to notice. But I know that he knows that I know that I recognised him. True story.

Lol, I would have looked down or away if I saw James Graham coming in my direction ( not while I was driving though)

BIG RIG

Juniors
Saw Hame Sele the other day at a KFC also saw Matt Dufty walking his dog and Aaron Woods having a drive

betcats

Referee
Craig Wing on Martin place in Sydney looking all business like, doesn't look any older then when he was playing the good looking dawg.

Incorrect

Coach
Saw Hame Sele the other day at a KFC also saw Matt Dufty walking his dog and Aaron Woods having a drive
I could well have seen Hame Sele as well.... But given I wouldn't have a clue what the merkin actually looks like, it would have went unnoticed by me.... For real, if I had to describe what Hame Sele looks like to a police composit artist, they'd have nothing to go on....

MKCS

Juniors

Same a few months back at Gymea post office. Waited around out the front for a little bit and got a photo with him which he seemed to be happy to do. Mrs is a Dragons fan and a big fan of Graham.

He must be a local.

Same a few months back at Gymea post office. Waited around out the front for a little bit and got a photo with him which he seemed to be happy to do. Mrs is a Dragons fan and a big fan of Graham.

He must be a local.

He’s a Gymea Bay resident. Lives a block away from my brother, apparently.

Ikuvalu fan

Juniors
Saw Jeremy Latimore at last years easter show with his wife and kids

Saw Matty Johns at Harris Farm the day of the Roosters v Knights prelim in 2013

When Kieran Foran was playing for Manly I'd see him all the time at the forest way shopping centre

Also saw Trent Robinson in his roosters gear and visor on the last day of the new years test at the scg January this year