What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Saint Doc

Coach
Like the Australian twenty20 jersey, they might introduce a third colour to go with the green and gold. This would be pretty cool but may open up too many old wounds. Technically it actually was the first Australian nines jersey.
View attachment 33484

Blue sleeves on the training jersey.

Looks gross

Attachments

• DEA3FFEC-9A80-45E8-9DF6-E0A51BF1F638.jpeg
    DEA3FFEC-9A80-45E8-9DF6-E0A51BF1F638.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 32

gzerounian

Juniors
Blue sleeves on the training jersey.

Looks gross
They've overdone it a bit now with the V's. It just seems to be appearing everywhere. It's become their go to template which they keep using with different colour combinations for different occasions. Lazy design work. Is it the old collar? They look like they been made out of a whole heap of old leftover kangaroo jerseys. The Kangaroos V is our version of the baggy green...they shouldn't overuse it.

sempmrh

Juniors
Kangaroos’ numbers are a bit big and the Canterbury template is terrible for any team with any kind of design on their jersey.

I don’t like that faded V design for the Kiwis at all. Why would you do that to your main design element?

Rooster8

Juniors
Kangaroos’ numbers are a bit big and the Canterbury template is terrible for any team with any kind of design on their jersey.

I don’t like that faded V design for the Kiwis at all. Why would you do that to your main design element?
I'm pretty sure that international RL does not have size guidelines for jersey numbers (unlike the NRL, who designs the template and therefore the design of the numbers), therefore it is up to the manufacturer to regulate the number size if the represented team does not have one. It looks like the Kangeroos are using the number design from last years tests (maybe just a little larger) and NZ are using ISC's template.

And I think that New Zealand, or at least ISC were trying to incorporate a little All Black into the jerseys. Going from the 'All Black' design on the lower half into a faded transition to a traditional RL V line. That's just my opinion, but from a distance, like tonight on TV, the jerseys look majority black with a wash of white on the chest.

I don't mind them. Reminds me of the old days jersey numbers. Last thing I'd want to see is the tiny rugby union sized numbers

Travitoh

First Grade
AB190iK.png

I could get around indigenous inspired chevrons on the regular Kangaroos jersey, perhaps have it designed by a previous indigenous rep each year.
IMO rugby league would benefit greatly from it.