What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH: Kangaroos v Kiwis at Win Stadium Fri 25/10/19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mal honestly is the turd that won’t flush, whinged about the game had given him nothing but he hasn’t stopped sucking off the teat of the great game for over 30 years.

It’s a joke he is an immortal over Bert or Sterlo.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mal honestly is the turd that won’t flush, whinged about the game had given him nothing but he hasn’t stopped sucking off the teat of the great game for over 30 years.

It’s a joke he is an immortal over Bert or Sterlo.

He was good but not great and was carried in the last 2-3 years of his rep career for Australia...

No idea why the GC hire him!

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Australian (and QLD) halves are dogshit. Without the creativity of Cook, Tedesco and Jake T we wouldnt be able to score points.

Moses is a real chance next year I reckon alongside Keary for both NSW and the Kangaroos.

Dont get me started on Ben Hunt...the Mitch Marsh of the rugby league world.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The Australian (and QLD) halves are dogshit. Without the creativity of Cook, Tedesco and Jake T we wouldnt be able to score points.

Moses is a real chance next year I reckon alongside Keary for both NSW and the Kangaroos.

Dont get me started on Ben Hunt...the Mitch Marsh of the rugby league world.

Aust has had currently something like 58% of the ball and made around 1750 m compared to 1150....that’s Mitchell Moses dominating like a superstar stats ...

T.S Quint

Coach
Have you seen Millie Boyle?

Not only is she a gun prop, but she is stunning.

remote.axd

Yeah, she’s alright.

Latest posts