What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Match Thread] GB Lions v Tonga XIII - Hamilton - 26 Oct 2019

Burns

First Grade
Thread for match discussion.

A crowd of around 10,000 expected.

Will we see the 'Tier 1' Tonga?

pls just be a good game thx

yakstorm

First Grade
Photos and Social Stories from the ground look ok considering still a long time from kick off.

Hopefully like WIN Stadium last night it looks good on TV.

Strange to see the on-field branding is the Oceania Cup

Springs09

Juniors
Hopefully even after the clusterf**k of scheduling and admin problems we might still see a good game. If it wasn’t for the onfield product this sport would have been dead a long time ago.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Tonga: Konrad Hurrell to start at centre, Kotoni Staggs OUT. Tesi Niu to start at halfback, Ata Hingano OUT.

Clarkent

Juniors
Tonga: Konrad Hurrell to start at centre, Kotoni Staggs OUT. Tesi Niu to start at halfback, Ata Hingano OUT.
Konrad Hurrell shouldn't be in the Tongan team at all... GB are gonna target him... But in saying that I'm picking Tonga the win this game

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Ouch on sky t.v. they just showed a ariel view of the stadium and it's less then half full easily with 15 mins to go

Springs09

Juniors
Same story every year haha
The sport keeps going in spite of itself

This is the most worried I’ve been though. Usually it’s incompetence that trips us up but I don’t think I’ve seen the sport try to deliberately limit its own success like they’ve done with this international calendar.

roughyedspud

Coach
Whats the coverage like?
Mark Chapman presenting in Manchester with Jonathon Davies,Robbie Paul & Denis Betts...and Dave woods & Brian noble in Hamilton..

Typical stuff really......but if they say "it's 12 years since..blah,blah,blah" I'm gonna punch the TV..

And mark Chapman just called GB f**king England...fml