What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing outa Kogarah.... who's in?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just curious what sort of support existing members are considering for next year? For me....same package. Probably won't get to as many games but figure they need all the financial support they can get over the next couple of years

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I changed to a Flexi 6 membership this season because of work and will get that again next season. I’ll get to at least that many at kogarah.

when the ground is done I’m applying for @bad boy bubby seats in the ET
Could be some nice seats up for grabs in the E.T stand in 2022 considering you have to renew with equivalent seats at Kogarah to guarantee retaining your existing seats back at Shark Park.

taipan

Referee
Could be some nice seats up for grabs in the E.T stand in 2022 considering you have to renew with equivalent seats at Kogarah to guarantee retaining your existing seats back at Shark Park.

Think that's the point.If you decide to flick seating at Kogarah, it leaves yourself open to 2022.I didin't renew for this year(ET),and regret it.
I'm going to give Kogarah a go,and sneak in via the back door for 2022 in the ET stand.

Eion

First Grade
I’m worried about it. 2 years...why the f**k 2 years?

I’ve been flex 6 last couple of years with kids and stuff...I think they have a flex 3 as an equivalent. Will probs go for that.

But if I’m honest, my interest has waned a bit.

I changed to a Flexi 6 membership this season because of work and will get that again next season. I’ll get to at least that many at kogarah.

when the ground is done I’m applying for @bad boy bubby seats in the ET
We fluked those seats 10 years ago.
We were supposed to be in the upper ET and they f**ked it up and left us out. Those seats were available so they gave us them instead.
The fluked ones will never be out fluked.
We'll be getting the equivalent at Carlton.
My only issues are the rumours I keep hearing about us playing out of the new SFS, they may have gone more quiet but they certainly haven't gone away.

shaggs

Coach
We fluked those seats 10 years ago.
We were supposed to be in the upper ET and they f**ked it up and left us out. Those seats were available so they gave us them instead.
The fluked ones will never be out fluked.
We'll be getting the equivalent at Carlton.
My only issues are the rumours I keep hearing about us playing out of the new SFS, they may have gone more quiet but they certainly haven't gone away.
You mean for the second season away?

You mean for the second season away?
No. After the two years.
With the changing of the guard at the round table these views may have changed, and the rumours may take a dive.
Apparently the new King Arthur is a fan of suburbia and has no plans to disturbiya.
We'll see what the Leprechaun says if he finds the end of the rainbow they all seem to be chasing

shaggs

Coach
No. After the two years.
With the changing of the guard at the round table these views may have changed, and the rumours may take a dive.
Apparently the new King Arthur is a fan of suburbia and has no plans to disturbiya.
We'll see what the Leprechaun says if he finds the end of the rainbow they all seem to be chasing
How very interesting. The developers would love nothing more than a bit of extra space for 200 units

Ads

First Grade
Havent been for a while. Work hasnt been kind for getting to games. Probably wont go to many if any at Kogarah.

Quigs

Immortal
GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT ..... GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT..

Kogarah nek year and Christmas is just around the corner. You wouldn't be seen dead in Okey Doakey Jubilee Council Oval unless you were adorned in a fantastic Unmerged T-Shirt.

GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT..... GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT.

unmerged-fb-ad.jpg

Eion

First Grade
Unless the sharks are very creative and persistent there will be a significant drop in ticketed members next year.

shaggs

Coach
Unless the sharks are very creative and persistent there will be a significant drop in ticketed members next year.

I reckon they need to halve the price of all memberships at kogarah.

Say seats on half way in the ET, like BBB, are $400 a year at Cronulla, equivalent at kogarah is $200.

Get the hook in and hold them until we return to sharks.
For those returning kogarah members, offer a 25% discount on the first year back for the same member type. the seats above are then $300.