What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

axl rose

Bench
Joker- I like the grimey, dirty look the cinematography gave to Gotham. When the Joker is trying to be funny, it’s terribly unfunny. When he’s trying to play it straight or is just himself, it’s hysterical. I really like that play on the entire ethos of the character.

Disturbing, compelling and artistically uncorrupted. A+

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member
The Other Guys

never known a movie (there's probably heaps more) that seems to get funnier every time i see it.

Paper biiiiitch lol

Generalzod

Immortal
MV5BY2IzNGNiODgtOWYzOS00OTI0LTgxZTUtOTA5OTQ5YmI3NGUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

Watched it last night truly one of the best comic books movies around.

shiznit

Coach
Going to try and watch Jojo Rabbit this weekend... if i can find the time.

hearing really positive reactions about it.

The Nightingale .
Aust movie set in Tas in the early 1800s
Very good story of revenge & an insight into the treatment of the Indigenous population & the prisoners who were in fortunate enough to be sent there .
Well made
Good cast ..
8/10

Generalzod

Immortal
Hellboy_%282019%29_theatrical_poster.png

The Stranger things guy really tried but this film is terrible, At least we have the other 2 Hellboy films directed by Guillermo del Toro to watch again.

shiznit

Coach
Watched Jojo Rabbit today...

Meh... kinda overrated to be honest.

The story itself was good... the acting performances were great too... especially the kids.

There’s plenty of heart in it. And it has some really sad moments. But for a film which is supposed to be hilariously funny I didn’t find it all that funny.

nothing to do with the Nazi themes or the so called controversy about it glorifying Hitler and the Nazi’s... it certainly doesn’t do that...

the jokes just didn’t land for me. There’s one joke about a German Shepard dog that gave me a chuckle but I didn’t think it was anywhere close to Hunt for the Wilderpeople or Boy or What we do in the shadows or even Ragnarok.

I’ll give it a solid C...

Generalzod

Immortal
Terminator Dark Fate.

Holy f**k this is such a stupid movie.
They should have just left it alone alone ,Terminator 2 is one of my favourite movies of all time well acted excellent action sequences, the whole idea was that Is that they stopped Judgement day now we find out that theY only prolonged it which is f**king stupid, anyway I’ll be going to watch the new film cause I’ve got nothing better to do.

bileduct

Coach
They should have just left it alone alone ,Terminator 2 is one of my favourite movies of all time well acted excellent action sequences, the whole idea was that Is that they stopped Judgement day now we find out that theY only prolonged it which is f**king stupid, anyway I’ll be going to watch the new film cause I’ve got nothing better to do.
If you take the basic plot of Terminator, throw in some elements of Terminator 2, gender flip Kyle Reese and John Connor, you have Terminator Dark Fate.

It was a soulless bore. Linda Hamilton was f**king terrible. Just really bad. Davis and the other chick did their jobs. Arnie was pretty good with what he was given.

The new Terminator Rev 9 model is super dooper versatile, powerful and indestructible. But then there are these scenes where it's almost as if Cameron completely forgot what it can do and our heroes are able to easily get away.

axl rose

Bench
In the Tall Grass (Netflix) Stephen King writting about grass does not make for the best film adaption. The Blair Witch Project is starting to look like a masterpiece compared to modern supernatural horror F

47 Meters Down: Uncaged. Somehow worse than the original. F

Any news on the release date of The Lighthouse in Australia?

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
In the Tall Grass (Netflix) Stephen King writting about grass does not make for the best film adaption. The Blair Witch Project is starting to look like a masterpiece compared to modern supernatural horror F

47 Meters Down: Uncaged. Somehow worse than the original. F

Did anyone see Good Boys yet?
I enjoyed 1922 on Netflix.

shiznit

Coach
Terminator Dark Fate.

Holy f**k this is such a stupid movie.
Ohhh f**king serious??

I was looking forward to that film after seeing all the positive reviews coming out... people saying it was the best since T2.

pretty bummed to hear it sucks... especially coming off being bitterly disappointed with Jojo Rabbit.

was hoping it was gonna be good.

mind you... I may like it... I reckon I’m the only human in history that enjoyed Terminator Salvation... :joy::joy:

I was seriously bummed they didn’t keep going with that... :joy::joy: