What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

nick87

Coach
Division races in 2-3-4 are looking like a tight run thing

The Hangman are about to to go 3 games clear at the top of Div 1 though

skeepe

Immortal
Hmm, the site didn’t have any injury designation for Kamara until after the game started. I know because I woke up at 3:55am to check lol.

I’ll just have to make sure I check the news next time rather than relying on the site.

Thankfully it didn’t matter this week as the highest scoring replacement had 2.7

5-3 and feeling nervous...

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hmm, the site didn’t have any injury designation for Kamara until after the game started. I know because I woke up at 3:55am to check lol.

I’ll just have to make sure I check the news next time rather than relying on the site.

Thankfully it didn’t matter this week as the highest scoring replacement had 2.7

5-3 and feeling nervous...
That's weird, he was questionable all week.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like this one’s going right down to the wire. Need 2.5 from Mychal Kendricks tomorrow.

Pretty stoked with my draft class this year - all 3 playing this week scored over 30 - although I left one on the bench. That’s what I get for letting the Jaylen Samuels hot tales dictate team selection.

Latest posts