What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I dont think thompson will come,forget matterson parra will offer more he will go to the highest bidder which wont be us.
He's done absolutely nothing to deserve big money. A bench player at the chook then Tigers got caught offering a money hungry player. No way Souths would even consider such a pretentious player. Parra won't pay too much for him either.

LittleWayne

Juniors
I dont get it what are u not understanding?
Gi was on a mill,sams on a mill, everyones offering a mill to these 2,so what planet are u on?, you think they are going to accept 500k each lolololo

id guess the club would put together a package including 3rd party agreements. It might take a million to get Mitchell, I doubt it tbh, but that would only count for about 800/850k of “cap” money.

do you understand?

LittleWayne

Juniors
He's done absolutely nothing to deserve big money. A bench player at the chook then Tigers got caught offering a money hungry player. No way Souths would even consider such a pretentious player. Parra won't pay too much for him either.

To me Matterson would be the perfect replacement for Sutton.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The thing I don’t understand about Fifita though is that if we weren’t willing to pay 800,000 for Crichton who imo looked a way better player than Fifita at the time of us resigning him then why would we pay Fifita a million? Is it desperation? because that’s not how good teams recruit.

handyman2190

Bench
The thing I don’t understand about Fifita though is that if we weren’t willing to pay 800,000 for Crichton who imo looked a way better player than Fifita at the time of us resigning him then why would we pay Fifita a million? Is it desperation? because that’s not how good teams recruit.
You k ow what i dont understand is why if fafita is so overrated by many here, why is three quarters of the teams in the nrl willing to pay him a million to get him, we must be all fools

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Remember, this is your opinion only. Personally I don't think Crichton is worth $500K. Fafita is a much better player than him and worth double.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Just in case you didn't know, or forgot. Crichton was with Easts and they booted him. No one else wanted him. He then went to Rugby Union and played in the park in Randwick for a while. He went to Souths and begged them. Madge decided to give him a go and redesigned his game for him and actually tort him how to play. He then got picked for Origin because he was playing well and there was a few injuries in origin camp. All of a sudden we have a player thinking he's someone he's not. The Roosters only wanted to shove it our faces that he signed with them. They even talked the idiot into telling Russell Crowe a year earlier. Now at the Roosters he's a bench player. If there's an injury or two, he gets a starting run. Now they don't want him anymore. He's not a good player. What he is now, that's as good as it gets. Fafita is 19 and has the World in front of him. He's a better player than Crichton Now, but in two years time will be three times better. I can't see Souths wanting Crichton back. We've got a couple of young forwards in reserve grade that will come through great. Bailey Sironon, Jack Johns, just for two deserve it before Crichton. Kurt Dillon is going to be one of our best forwards in two, three years. And some of those guys that won the jersey flegg comp deserve it before Crichton.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
You k ow what i dont understand is why if fafita is so overrated by many here, why is three quarters of the teams in the nrl willing to pay him a million to get him, we must be all fools
I'll tell you something else about Crichton. Watch a replay of the PF verse Roosters 2018 at Allianz. Crichton makes a run in to their forwards and is holding the ball in his hands, rolls it down to his fingers and flicks it out like it was a loose carry. He thought the two rooster defenders were blocking the camera and flicks it away. How's that?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’m not saying I love Crichton or anything, all I’m saying is that I believe Crichton was a better player than Fifita when he was going through his resigning drama. I just don’t see how we don’t pay Crichton 800k then pay Fifita 1 mil. Crichton was a gun before that whole thing.

handyman2190

Bench
I’m not saying I love Crichton or anything, all I’m saying is that I believe Crichton was a better player than Fifita when he was going through his resigning drama. I just don’t see how we don’t pay Crichton 800k then pay Fifita 1 mil. Crichton was a gun before that whole thing.
The rorters are looking to offload crighton for fafita

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I understand mate. We all have to reaise Crichton now is not as good as he was three years ago. He can't even catch a ball now. But after seeing him cheat against the club that he was contracted to, done it for me. Do you really think Crichton at 19 was better than Fafita? I certainly don't. The roosters booted him at 19. He's not even worth $350K.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Just in case you didn't know, or forgot. Crichton was with Easts and they booted him. No one else wanted him. He then went to Rugby Union and played in the park in Randwick for a while. He went to Souths and begged them.

All your posts are flat our lies. Crighton was not allowed to play League by Scots College, as such he had to quit the Roosters SG Ball squad.