What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Draw

TheParraboy

Staff member
EH-B73VUcAE-izZ

No Thursday night

No NZ trip for us

How the f..k is this not the showpony home game? Though its only Manly

If I end up going to this , doubt I stay much beyond when Parras game ends, especially if Storm get an early lead

strider

Post Whore
Assuming the home team is on the left ... glad to not give up a home game to this again

TheRam

Coach
EH-B73VUcAE-izZ

No Thursday night

No NZ trip for us

If I end up going to this , doubt I stay much beyond when Parras game ends, especially if Storm get an early lead

Why would you waste a Broncos home game when you can create an extra game/weekend in Brisbane for the regular season? Great thinking there Parraboy.

As for Thursday Night, it is a shit night for attendees, so good on them for giving it the flick and by doing that FTA get a Saturday Night televised game in the regular season for the general public to enjoy for once. However will the "Home Of Rugby League" CH9 know how to promote the crap out of it, so the public without pay TV know? One has major doubts.

Also, who the f**k wants to play over in NZ. Terrible ground for RL. Dark, slippery, cold and no atmosphere. In fact what a disgrace that Auckland hasn't got one decent made for purpose rectangular stadium yet. Worse then NSW that lot.

84 Baby

Referee
After the way they ended this season, look for Brisbane to receive a miracle run in to this round, otherwise they’ll be lucky to get the stadium staff, couple of seatpissers and a pack of feral dogs to attend across the whole weekend

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we got a pretty good draw

First few rounds will be tricky, get some wins here we are on our way

Playing Roosters (at Bankwest) Knights (at Bankwest) and Raiders only once

Finally we get the Storm at home, I reckon Smith retires next few days on the back of this :D

hybrideel

Bench
3 home games in the first 10 rounds with 1 of those being Darwin. Let's hope our away record improves next season

TheParraboy

Staff member
3 home games in the first 10 rounds with 1 of those being Darwin. Let's hope our away record improves next season

5 day turnaround in there as well (rd 5 and 6)
as well as rd 11 and Rd 12

plus between rd 18 (Raiders in canberra) and rd 19 Souths

forward pass

Coach

Same as last year. It is a waste to have Broncos as home side. Gives the NRL an extra Suncorp crowd.

Assuming the home team is on the left ... glad to not give up a home game to this again

We didn't give up a a game last season. It was Storms home game - playing them on a neutral venue worked out so well for us.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
EH-B73VUcAE-izZ

No Thursday night

No NZ trip for us

Manly have taken their home game against Brisbane to Brisbane the last couple of years. I think it was 2 years ago that it was a double header with the titans vs cowboys on beforehand

Latest posts