What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Peter Quinn

Juniors
All your posts are flat our lies. Crighton was not allowed to play League by Scots College, as such he had to quit the Roosters SG Ball squad.
And I nearly forgot :joy::joy: How's your big signing from Souths going now? A bit disappointed are we? Hahaha. R hahahaha. R R hahahahahahaha... How do you like those apples old cock?

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Our big signing from Souths is now a premiership winner, thank you very much.

Is that why you rorters have twice tried to sell him off?
He may have the ring and ill admit the last few games were ok, but everyone knows you overpaid and regret it,lolololo well take him back for the 250 he is worth you pay the difference,lolololo we will have to teach him how to play again

SBW will still be a cut above Superleague which is about on par with our Canterbury Cup. Will be an amazing signing for Toronto and a great ambassador for the game over there. Union has a fair following in Canada so he will provide a link to bring over some Union fans who will know him from his All Blacks career. Not to mention that English league and Union fans will come out to see him play as well. Worth every penny to Toronto.

handyman2190

Bench
Ok boys its out! The winemaker on the rushhour with MG its on google news, cody gone after next year,penrith and coast in the market.
Dont ask me how i knew 5 days ago

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Brother quinny, its not the milf,lol, its the mitchell, why give 800 to cody when you can give mitchell 1mill and he can play as i said previously, FB 5.8 or centre, we have a 5.8 doughi, mitch is 22, and the opportunity is now
That's it it's settled. When will it be announced? I never thought we hope a hope in hell of getting Latrell Mitchell. But apparently hell has moved on somewhere else. Haha. :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::innocent: @callmack1

Last edited: