What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Fangs

Coach
I hope our spine has been 'gelling' prior to pre-season commencing. I understand the gelling process takes time so we best start early.

The Realist

Juniors
Wade already looked like a backrower at burtons age. It would be possible to fill him out to play in the forwards but I think he will play out his career in the backline.

Burton also has speed that Wade never came close to possessing. Graham has an excellent footy brain, reads the game and play very well, and he has the skills to capitalise, however the reason he would never make an Elite 1/2 or 5/8 was simply that his body cannot keep up with is mind and hands. If he had the speed and agility that was even a little above average for a 1/2, he'd have easily been the premier 1/2 of this generation.

10Grand

Juniors
Draw was a bit boring tbh. Time to start heaping shit on our players again!

Does Steve Smith have more vision than Nathan Cleary? You be the judge.
Great vision like the time he allowed sandpapergate..I had 7 try assist with my mates last week but does that make me better then Nathan HELL NOOOOOO

Fangs

Coach
There is alot to like in this remarkable clip of Steve Smith.

Defence backpedalling, great Andrew Fifta style play the ball between the legs. Dummy half shapes to pass right and goes left (Katoa?) and then Steve Smith ices the play with a beautiful cut out ball.

age.s

First Grade
There is alot to like in this remarkable clip of Steve Smith.

Defence backpedalling, great Andrew Fifta style play the ball between the legs. Dummy half shapes to pass right and goes left (Katoa?) and then Steve Smith ices the play with a beautiful cut out ball.

My favourite part is the huge celebration after dropping the ball over the line.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Fox Sports Lab rank our draw the 5th easiest, so we’ve got that going for us which is nice..

We had some years where the draw was a bit spongy for us. 2020 means we will have to aim up and aim up well. I see this as being mainly positive. Good things happen to teams who choose to work hard.

Kilkenny

Coach
I haven’t had the opportunity to digest our draw but the guy on 2UE afternoon sport show was going off about the favourable Broncos draw and reckoned us and the Dragons copped a raw deal. I think he may have been referring to short turnarounds etc as opposed to how many times we play top 8 sides. 5th easiest draw sounds good if true but 2020 entirely new season where as usual there are so many variables that can come into play. I’m not so much worried about our draw as much as who may fill our remaining top 30 positions. We need some astute signings in key areas.

franklin2323

Immortal
You don’t have to wait to be happy that we only play Storm, Roosters, and Rabbits once each.

If Cam Smith doesn't re-sign and the Vunivalu to Rugby rumours are true on the back of Chambers leaving means Storm may not be so good.
Same too Souths with Burgess retiring and a few other things in the background

Latest posts