What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Draw

Gonna get a bit confusing for the goons fans and members when we play our "home" derby vs the Stains. Season ticketholders will have to pay to sit in their own stadium and may have to endure a rousing version of Up Up Cronulla should we win.
We are the major tenants of that ground now.
Time for them to suck it up and deal with it.
Their junior teams will be playing in the CSDRL comps soon
This will be no "Joint Venture", or "Merge"
It's a Take Over

I think the questions we are all glossing over is, 1) who is going to the Sunshine Coast game, for a weekend on the piss?
2) Should there be forum gathering at salubrious venue?
3) Should frank and Gavin record the shark cast from the Sunshine Coast?
I've already been looking at houses for these very ideas.
I'm gunna go up Thursday and come back Tuesday.

Quigs

Immortal
Very low standard of human beings reside of the Sunny Coast. We have our Cools and throw in my miserable tight arse inlaws.

But ......... who knows .......... old mate and I might even do another road trip.

Very low standard of human beings reside of the Sunny Coast. We have our Cools and throw in my miserable tight arse inlaws.

But ......... who knows .......... old mate and I might even do another road trip.
Oh please grace us with your prescence you almighty dicklord You!!

Chimp

Bench
How about the Bronocs draw - think it's 15 thurs/Fri night games, with 7 day turn arounds and only travel to Sydney 3 times.....
The NRL seemingly have given up even trying to hide their favoritism.

Latest posts