What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was TPP dropped or ommited? He wasn’t right. The calf injury that kept him from the 9s obviously hampered him. He didn’t play that bad and wasn’t used properly to boot

sandshark

Bench
What does everyone here think is the most important position/s the club needs to recruit in?

I'd say Hooker.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Absolutely.

Fullback wouldn't go astray either.
I'm probably on my own but i like what Will Kennedy brings to the table as a back up to Duges at fullback. I also like the versatility Billy Magoo could provide as a back up hooker to B2. Despite this ...we are still pretty vulnerable for depth at hooker imo. Could do worse than Levi.

AJB1102

First Grade
I'm probably on my own but i like what Will Kennedy brings to the table as a back up to Duges at fullback. I also like the versatility Billy Magoo could provide as a back up hooker to B2. Despite this ...we are still pretty vulnerable for depth at hooker imo. Could do worse than Levi.

Nah Will is just not 'ready' yet I'm very iffy about Dugan being the number 1 number 1. I'm being greedy and unrealistic but I want a quality fullback of which none are available and we couldn't afford if they were.

Blayke Brailey is gonna have to come along way over the offseason because what I saw of him for the Jets in the finals didn't fill me with confidence. Myself and the commentators were constantly left asking when he was going to do something.

bluefox68

Staff member
Who is this "Reefy"? Is he /she on this forum?

Defer to the Coifed

The pretty VALID theory (in my opinion) is that DTTC is the same guy that used to go under the name 'Blacktip Reefy'...

:)

The other well-known 'repeat offender' is Stake Removed - AKA 'The Messiah'...

There may be others!

snout

First Grade
We dont have a top 8 spine.

We dont have an NRL standard hooker. Dont think brayley will ever excel at that level.
Duges is not an NRL fullback. He is a standin for a regular.
Johnson has never and will never consistently perform in the 13-a-side format.
Halfback?.....well.....he's on his last contract isnt he.

Quicksilver

Bench
We dont have a top 8 spine.

We dont have an NRL standard hooker. Dont think brayley will ever excel at that level.
Duges is not an NRL fullback. He is a standin for a regular.
Johnson has never and will never consistently perform in the 13-a-side format.
Halfback?.....well.....he's on his last contract isnt he.

Jesus. Brailey is 21. He’s done pretty well for his age.

Defer to the Coifed...

The pretty VALID theory (in my opinion) is that DTTC is the same guy that used to go under the name 'Blacktip Reefy'...

:)

The other well-known 'repeat offender' is Stake Removed - AKA 'The Messiah'...

There may be others!
Not me. I had my own barneys with him. I heard he lost an argument on the DOGs forum & had to take extended leave.