What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Noodles Hall

Quigs

Immortal
Boxing in australia is embarrassing. This fight, and this promotion is an insult to a persons intelligence.

Moi, I wish it wasn't Gal involved, but he is and it is up there with that boxing bloke who I refuse to even mention his name anymore.

Couldn't give two rats arses about this bullshit.

I suspect gal might be throwing hall a life line since the radio gaffe.
hall can throw them.
should be interesting.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Boxing in australia is embarrassing. This fight, and this promotion is an insult to a persons intelligence.

Moi, I wish it wasn't Gal involved, but he is and it is up there with that boxing bloke who I refuse to even mention his name anymore.

Couldn't give two rats arses about this bullshit.

It's not anywhere near pro fighting and Gal has openly made comments about it not being so, I think he called it NRL boxing. It's all for charity anyway, and.. At least they are fair dinkum going in there for a proper stoush. Why not!

carcharias

Immortal
FFS
Two merkins punching each other in the head until one of them falls over is embarrassing with footy players do it?

It’s been a complete joke for about 30 years now.

Quigs

Immortal
FFS
Two merkins punching each other in the head until one of them falls over is embarrassing with footy players do it?

It’s been a complete joke for about 30 years now.

And now we live in a world where two humans can entertain the masses by being put in a cage, bared knuckled and kicking one another in the head.

Can even watch it in the comfort of your own lounge with pay for view.

AJB1102

First Grade
And now we live in a world where two humans can entertain the masses by being put in a cage, bared knuckled and kicking one another in the head.

Can even watch it in the comfort of your own lounge with pay for view.

Just now we're barbaric merkins? We've actually improved. At least the participants are willing and well paid now. Delivering direct to the lounge is a ways forward, but gone are the wholesome days out with the fam-bam watching prisoners and slaves fight to the death. Closest now is a trip to Spain to cheer on men in flashy tight pants torment and torture a bull to death - not my scene, amigo.

snout

First Grade
Well without boxing theres no Rocky franchise.

No Adrieeeeene.
No Take her to the zoo.
No Aint gonna be no more rematch.

So bring it on.

Quigs

Immortal
Snout if youse was down on the waterfront I'd give you a fist beating.

Even if you couldah been a cont-ten-dah but this aint your night. A one way ticket to Pallookaville for you.

snout

First Grade
Quigs it aint about how many times you get hit - its about how many times you get hit but keep getting up.

And I'll make you an offer you cant refuse.
Hang on - wrong movie.