What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Why? I always pay. Just a week or two late.No merkin pays me on time. I do want a home loan soon actually. . Will this be bad? I also never pay fitness first cause they kept charging me when I hurt my back.
f**k the world and its politics
You'll be right. It won't harm your credit rating. Better start saving your payslips though.

eel01s

Bench
Will Dylan be available on the open market for 2021?

Apart from Sivo we have gone very quiet on the retention front.

Stevie

Bench
Read of FB that Gillette is having an early retirement at the Broncos and now Fafita has agreed to terms as cap is freed up.

Gilette walking out to a cool package and job with someone from thoroughbreds no doubt.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Read of FB that Gillette is having an early retirement at the Broncos and now Fafita has agreed to terms as cap is freed up.

Gilette walking out to a cool package and job with someone from thoroughbreds no doubt.
Move along people nothing to see here.......

Glenneel

Bench

So about $700k freed up with $300k TPA thrown in. Funny how the TPAs always show up at right time, obviously nothing to do with the club.

84 Baby

Referee
So about $700k freed up with $300k TPA thrown in. Funny how the TPAs always show up at right time, obviously nothing to do with the club.
TBF even the worst player agent should be able to line up a legit TPA for him
images

Latest posts