What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: MLB Postseason 2019 Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Altuve caught stealing 3rd! Cool rare play.

Listening whilst I work. I understand the commentators travel with their teams but these Houston guys are so one sided it’s hard to listen to, but then where the Washington broadcast is sitting there is a really f**king annoying whistle every single pitch

Snoochies

First Grade
Well that may have just wrapped up the series. Nats beat their 2 best pitchers and did it away as well. Good luck Astros

84 Baby

Referee
Well that may have just wrapped up the series. Nats beat their 2 best pitchers and did it away as well. Good luck Astros
Strange things can happen. They will probably need to beat one of them again. I reckon Astros will just go a 3 pitcher rotation from here now

84 Baby

Referee
Strange things can happen. They will probably need to beat one of them again. I reckon Astros will just go a 3 pitcher rotation from here now
Well not quite (although Greinke getting the win game 3 probably allowed them to throw a bullpen game, although TBF Urquidy will probably work into an extended regular season rotation) but yep they’ll have to win against 2 of them plus Greinke. Nats have forgotten how to bat. That bullpen game has f**ked them

T-Boon

Coach
Go the Astros. Pleased for Houston. Great town. Should wrap it up tomorrow. Its great to see baseball dominating in Texas.

Snoochies

First Grade
All kinds of shit just went down in that last inning. Technically the correct call but I doubt the runner had in mind to get in the way to which I'd say common sense says he's safe.

84 Baby

Referee
All kinds of shit just went down in that last inning. Technically the correct call but I doubt the runner had in mind to get in the way to which I'd say common sense says he's safe.
He was more trying to distract then get in the way I reckon. It was Gurriel f**king up where he was standing that created the issue.

Oh and FYI those boobies the other night were Insta models. 100% would individually, simultaneously or solo observationally

strider

Post Whore
He was more trying to distract then get in the way I reckon. It was Gurriel f**king up where he was standing that created the issue.

Oh and FYI those boobies the other night were Insta models. 100% would individually, simultaneously or solo observationally
Hello!

rose-1.jpg

Snoochies

First Grade
Greinke throwing an absolute gem. Hope the manager throws statcast away and trusts his instincts. Leave him in til he gets in trouble, bullpen pitchers get nervous in these situations and Greinke is calm and in control.

Latest posts