What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Draw

Burwood

Bench
A game at home against a team we should beat? Looking forward to once again being bitterly disappointed by 5pm after another offseason that promises so much.

ryana87

Juniors
A game at home against a team we should beat? Looking forward to once again being bitterly disappointed by 5pm after another offseason that promises so much.
In fairness, didn't we win round 1 agasint manly and sharks over the last 2 years?

Burwood

Bench
In fairness, didn't we win round 1 agasint manly and sharks over the last 2 years?

We did, but I doubt we would have been favourites or expected to win. In 2018 we were coming off a spoon against a top 8 team in Manly who always physically dominated us. 2019 we were playing Cronulla who made it to the prelim final, were equal top of the table and, once again, were a team who had previously physically dominated us.

I’d be surprised if we weren’t clear favourites against NZ heading into round 1 2020.

We did, but I doubt we would have been favourites or expected to win. In 2018 we were coming off a spoon against a top 8 team in Manly who always physically dominated us. 2019 we were playing Cronulla who made it to the prelim final, were equal top of the table and, once again, were a team who had previously physically dominated us.

I’d be surprised if we weren’t clear favourites against NZ heading into round 1 2020.
Actually the odds were even with the Sharks this year.
We always seem to win round 1, whether it's at home or not.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
KNIGHTS 2020 FIXTURES. !!!!!!!!!

Newcastle will be scheduled home games against the Warriors, Cowboys, Panthers, Dragons, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Storm, Titans, Broncos, Tigers, Sea Eagles and Bulldogs.

The clash with the Cowboys, in round four, will be a Friday 6pm fixture. All of Newcastle's remaining home games will be Saturdays or Sundays. The Knights will play two Thursday night games in Sydney, against Manly and the Roosters.

Full draw out tomorrow 10AM.

Saw this on a Facebook page just before

All home games except Storm and Rabbitohs looking winnable so we will probably win 4/12.

Haffa

No game on the GC next year. I’m glad I don’t have to sit through another embarrassing loss at that ground.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'll be watching the boys play Souffs and Donkeys at Suncorp.

Fairly reasonable draw for us. We only play Roosters, Storm, Raiders and Eels once.

I hope O'Brien can get results out of this team. Because I want f***ing revenge against the Tigers and Panthers for what they did to us last season. Wiped us out and neither team made the top 8 ffs. We've got a lot of work to do.

macavity

Referee
Was hoping for a run of away games in late may and june as I'm going overseas for 6 weeks... going to miss quite a few home games :(

Latest posts