What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Jersey

unKwn

Juniors
Panthers twitter just posted this. From what it looks like the image isn’t a preview of the 2020 jersey, it looks like this years.

Black Magik

Juniors
Looks like an all black kit with the red yellow and green bands fading under the arms. Not sure where the revolution is.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
As I said earlier and was lambasted. It's a footy jersey. I'm more concerned about winning. I'm thinking many of you are blokes. I'm as you know an aging women. The roles are reversed here me finks. :p

MugaB

Coach

So who is that with their back turned,
Its not anyone i know of in the squad, unless nathan cleary just took some cronulla pills, they look too big to be nath
Might be Dylan Edwards,
I just heard the "revolution" is actually just a price drop, and they are selling the jerseys cheap for a limited time, same jersey design as this year, hopefully a new away jersey tho