What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2001 Sharks vs Broncos Fox 502

Quigs

Immortal
The Donkeys Gillett has announced his retirement too. Poor bugger, his body must be well and truly routed. Neck, knees, back and now a shoulder beyond repair.

Imagine what he will be like in 10 years time.

The Donkeys Gillett has announced his retirement too. Poor bugger, his body must be well and truly routed. Neck, knees, back and now a shoulder beyond repair.

Imagine what he will be like in 10 years time.
The downside of being a first grade Rugby league player.. I hope he was able to set himself up financially from it . Sucks to have rooted body at that age.

Quigs

Immortal
The downside of being a first grade Rugby league player.. I hope he was able to set himself up financially from it . Sucks to have rooted body at that age.

Poor Bugger fo sure. We might of even Cronullafied him. Were we not chasing him at one stage?

Poor Bugger fo sure. We might of even Cronullafied him. Were we not chasing him at one stage?

Just on Gillet. When he played for Bribie he represented as under twenties and scored about a dozen tries then played for the firsts on same day ,scored a few more. Boncos snapped him up and made him play a specific roll in the structured game thats played nowadays . Those attacking skills were never seen again . I guess thered be other players with similar story.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our best ever halfback.

No where near. He just had surprise factor in that one and only season

T Bishop is our best ever.

B Russell was better - Rothmans Medallist

P Green was better - Rothmans Medallist

T Hughes was better - Rothmans Medallist

Even probably TTG was better - whatever the quarnt did

Love Preston but that was a flash in the pan year