What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Quigs

Immortal
You blokes reckon you've got problems renewing your seats. I went around yesterday to visit old mate and bugger me, he informs me that I will have to renegogiate my application for the 2020 Corporate Box.

The bastard has installed Air Conditioning so he is of the belief that I should contribute.

It took me years to get him to upgrade his biscuit selection from Ginger Nuts to Monte Carlos now he has AC I don't know what to expect. Invoices I would anticipate.

Yep i've got the exact same situation. Did you email or call up?
My mate is ringing them today.
Big problem is they haven't got my name attached to my seat number.
If I lose my seat with my name to it I won't be renewing, let's hope it doesn't come to that but this incompetence is just too much, especially since we the fans are the ones getting put out for the club's sake.

snout

First Grade
You blokes reckon you've got problems renewing your seats. I went around yesterday to visit old mate and bugger me, he informs me that I will have to renegogiate my application for the 2020 Corporate Box.

The bastard has installed Air Conditioning so he is of the belief that I should contribute.

It took me years to get him to upgrade his biscuit selection from Ginger Nuts to Monte Carlos now he has AC I don't know what to expect. Invoices I would anticipate.
Sounds like all you need is a winning team quigs

Quigs

Immortal
We had that in 2016. I am waiting for the Nostradamus's in here to give me the teamsheet and the year we are going to win again. I'll book the deluxe Corporate Box at old mates house for that year. Nek season AC in his house. Crikey I hate AC when you can open a window or door and get a sea breeze.

Oh well what can you expect from a former little winger with crook hammys.

I'll prop him up for another season, afterall it is his house, his extra large screened TV, his Mr Fox and his Monte Carlos.

Just give me an Up, Up,

This is getting beyond ridiculous.
I just tried to call, no one is answering even though it is in their time schedule. They ask to leave a message and they'll get back to you.
The message bank then says "the message bank is full. Goodbye" and hangs up.
f**king amateurs.

I just went to the Payment Details on the site.
Low and behold there are all my mates details. I could just charge it straight to his card.
I'm calling them totally pathetic now.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s a joke. I did everything the email said to do “step by step” and still can’t find my ‘allocated seats.’ How f**ken hard is it, seriously.

Ben Ross might be a good bloke, but has he got any experience in this type of work or is it simply jobs for the boys?

Ads

First Grade
I just went to the Payment Details on the site.
Low and behold there are all my mates details. I could just charge it straight to his card.
I'm calling them totally pathetic now.
Has your mate paid from your computer before? I'd guess he saved the details there. Would be incredibly illegal and unlikely for the sharks to have the details of his bank card.

Chill man

You’ve got a month to renew. Teething issues happen.

New ticketing system, no stadium and membership packages, new offices, new team.
Nah. I’ll be venting on here as much as I feel like, it’s the off season
At this point I don't have a membership anymore. Until (if) they sort it they are gunna cop a bashing.
This isn't a teething problem, it's inept.

Last edited:
Has your mate paid from your computer before? I'd guess he saved the details there. Would be incredibly illegal and unlikely for the sharks to have the details of his bank card.
Nope not from my computer. Once he paid for my membership years ago and I paid him back. Otherwise I've just rolled it over with my credit card.
Its not a good look that's for sure.

Ads

First Grade
Nope not from my computer. Once he paid for my membership years ago and I paid him back. Otherwise I've just rolled it over with my credit card.
Its not a good look that's for sure.
Yeah very weird and alarming. Should follow it up with them cause if your mates card details are showing up on your computer with no prior use then thats a huge breach. Normally they wouldn't see/have the full details of a persons card (the banks/merchants hide them from businesses).

Yeah very weird and alarming. Should follow it up with them cause if your mates card details are showing up on your computer with no prior use then thats a huge breach. Normally they wouldn't see/have the full details of a persons card (the banks/merchants hide them from businesses).
Yeah it’s not good. Especially as my card was registered with my membership as it has been rolling over for a number of years.
He now basically has my membership as well.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Nah. I’ll be venting on here as much as I feel like, it’s the off season
At this point I don't have a membership anymore. Until (if) they sort it they are gunna cop a bashing.
This isn't a teething problem, it's inept.
Swing away Bubby and swing hard I say.
Haven’t been a seated member for years but I can imagine the frustration not only for yourself but many other long term tragics. As usual, just not good enough from the club and another clanger in a long line of club clangers.
Long journey ahead for members moving away then back to the swamp - not a positive start

cb4

First Grade
It’s a joke. I did everything the email said to do “step by step” and still can’t find my ‘allocated seats.’ How f**ken hard is it, seriously.

Ben Ross might be a good bloke, but has he got any experience in this type of work or is it simply jobs for the boys?
Rossy has a number of qualifications including business and sales, as well as operations.
What he doesn't have though, is a degree in ticketek and I.T solutions for it.
Relax man. Its day 3 of a new roll out.
We had to change systems as Kogarah don't use Ticketmaster.

SharkShocked

Bench
Rossy has a number of qualifications including business and sales, as well as operations.
What he doesn't have though, is a degree in ticketek and I.T solutions for it.
Relax man. Its day 3 of a new roll out.
We had to change systems as Kogarah don't use Ticketmaster.

'Relax man'

I'm sorry, but this only displays how pathetic as a club we are, these things should be run through a test run to ensure you don't have issues and then tested again.

It clearly shows as always, we really don't know what we are doing and we wing it. I'm with BBB, it shows we are a joke.

Club probably isn't even aware that the inbox for leaving messages is full. So you've got customers who can't even contact you.

In what line of business do you think that's appropriate?

cb4

First Grade
'Relax man'

I'm sorry, but this only displays how pathetic as a club we are, these things should be run through a test run to ensure you don't have issues and then tested again.

It clearly shows as always, we really don't know what we are doing and we wing it. I'm with BBB, it shows we are a joke.

Club probably isn't even aware that the inbox for leaving messages is full. So you've got customers who can't even contact you.

In what line of business do you think that's appropriate?
10,000 plus people just got scammed through St George Bank. Happens to the best of businesses. Some people won't get their money back for over 45 days.
You will get your membership. It's ok.

Latest posts