What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Groth

Juniors
Cowboys jerseys look mint, I'd say a 9.9/10

They would be perfect if instead of the box for Toyota they had an outline like the jersey numbers and the bottom back sponsor was below the yellow line thus giving enough space for the numbers to be between both yellow lines.

beagle

Juniors
Panthers 2020 jerseys.

677-622.jpg
676-622.jpg
685-622.jpg
683-622.jpg

Subtle changes on the Away jersey : Hertz sleeve sponsor now has yellow background (as does the home jersey) and the competition logo is now white background with black text

Craegus

Juniors
No probs, just wanted to make sure the right person got the credit. @Craegus now knows what it feels like for clubs to come out with conicidentally similar designs to his own...

Well when those designs are based on the originals, it tends to come up now and again. Just glad teams are going back to kits that look good.

Lambretta

First Grade
Hopefully it’s just announcing ONeils instead of a complete overhaul of their jerseys again.

I hated the wishy washy attempt to re-do the Dah Dah shirt from the 90s. It was way too busy and the design elements that should have been strong were washed out. It was a crap design.

The were on the right track with the black and gold, with a brown and white alternative / change / heritage

Have two f**king jerseys, home one modern, away one classic.

The Marshall

Juniors
I hated the wishy washy attempt to re-do the Dah Dah shirt from the 90s. It was way too busy and the design elements that should have been strong were washed out. It was a crap design.

The were on the right track with the black and gold, with a brown and white alternative / change / heritage

Have two f**king jerseys, home one modern, away one classic.
Yeah the current design could do with a few tweaks but I'm just glad they haven't reinvented the wheel again and gone in a completely new direction.

The Marshall

Juniors
The Cowboys jersey is mint and the new logo looks great on the jersey. One thing that I'm not sure about on the jersey is the yellow stripe under the sponsor it just looks a little out of place.

Craigshark

First Grade
2413CEF1-A000-47A6-9749-03EEAB24D208.png Someone posted this to a Sharks supporters Facebook page. It’s next years Flegg and juniors jersey but it looks like Cronulla are with Dynasty and are going back to the old hoops design.

GAZF

First Grade
Dynasty looks like they know what they're doing. The bar-tacks on the collar are interesting.

sempmrh

Juniors
Dynasty looks like they know what they're doing. The bar-tacks on the collar are interesting.
The Dynasty jerseys I've seen in person look to be very well made with a lot of smaller details that give off a real premium feel. I'd like to see that Sharks jersey up close to see what that collar is about.

roofromoz

First Grade
I preferred their previous direction with the Gold. But I get why they did what they did

I would have supported the 2016 scheme as a permanent one as it would have been a subtle nod back to the brown but I was ecstatic that they bought back the licorice all sorts.

Reflector

Juniors
The Cowboys have a large number of shithouse designs to revisit as heritage jerseys, the 2018/19 was just added to the bottom of the pile.

I want to see all of these instant classics make comebacks in retro rounds:

RVUkHDz.jpg

InpIVvF.jpg

xqL6EFo.jpg

callmack1

Staff member
Isn't it great to finally get gear for 2020 coming through?!

Like many, I can't understand why the Kia logo on the Broncos jersey is black. it would've looked so much better if it was whit or Maroon I reckon.

Warriors and Penrith are pretty much the same and have retained their nice designs. The one thing that annoys me about the Warriors is how they are still gonna have the black and red jersey. That is no longer their club colours and to have a jersey with a completely different colour scheme is just a bad look in my opinion.

Those Cowboys jerseys honestly look great! The best they've had in years that's for sure.

Hopefully some Souths gear is released soon!