What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GB Tour - Sat 2 Nov - NZ 12-8 GB @ Eden Park

NZ v GB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chook Norris

First Grade
GB with all the ball but looks like it's going to be a repeat of last week. Very little creativity in attack. Hodgson needs to free up the ball for his backs. His ball hogging isn't helping

Warriorsoul

Juniors
This is a national Stadium of a nation of like 5 million rugby mad folk?

f**k me I thought Sydney was bad.
It's not even the best stadium in Auckland. North Harbour stadium is easier to travel to, park at and get in and out (just unfinished with bugger all seating). Eden Park is a disgrace. Hard to access, sh**ty facilities and expensive food and drinks. But we can't build another one cos then the bleeding hearts whinge the money is better spent on dole bludgers and other wankery

wibble

Bench
GB with all the ball but looks like it's going to be a repeat of last week. Very little creativity in attack. Hodgson needs to free up the ball for his backs. His ball hogging isn't helping

I don't know if Hodgson can be blamed for all of it, though as a senior spine member he has to do more too. But I agree the Lions look very flat in attack. They really don't threaten at all.

wibble

Bench
Shame for Nikora. He has had a remarkable year. Would be a shoe in for rookie of the year, going from no name to regular starter for NZ, in many years. Just had the equally remarkable rise of Haas to compare to. But he has had a very good season, and hopefully will develop some of the rookie areas of his game next year.

t-ba

Post Whore
So seriously, what happened in my decade from the Antipodes that made Sweet Caroline such an anthem?

wibble

Bench
This gb team has zero in attack ... too much widdop and James Graham getting in the way

I'm surprised at how poor Widdop is. He has offered very little.

Lomax and Hastings aren't finding ways to get involved either.

Maybe Lomax should go to 5/8 for a while and Hardaker to full back. They need to try something, they are not threatening at all at the moment.

t-ba

Post Whore
Hahaha a couple of pretty sly shots there from Bateman in that ptb there before it boiled over lol.