What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Rooster8

Juniors
A better comparison against the 95' jersey. Anyone know if XXXX is still a shorts sponsor for 2020?
475b17ca16efc9d17a52d75552387c5a

callmack1

Staff member
A lot of clubs return to Pre-Season training this week I think so expect to see more gear revealed.

beave

Coach
A better comparison against the 95' jersey. Anyone know if XXXX is still a shorts sponsor for 2020?
475b17ca16efc9d17a52d75552387c5a

You sure they were a short sponsor last year? I hadn’t thought xxxx had on our onfield gear since super league

Amacd

Juniors
You sure they were a short sponsor last year? I hadn’t thought xxxx had on our onfield gear since super league
I believe they did not appear on the shorts last season, but were (and are) on the training shorts

GAZF

First Grade
I'd like the Panthers to try out a predominantly red/gold/green design. Nines would be the perfect place to do it.

MugaB

Coach
I'd like the Panthers to try out a predominantly red/gold/green design. Nines would be the perfect place to do it.
Hey you've got a template for the jerseys, maybe give it a whirl,
I personally liked their 2018 training shirt they had
Screenshot_20191104-054505_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Illawarra Tiger

Juniors
I think the best panthers strips were in 1988 with Penrith City as the sponsor
1991 original strip with the new colours.

They could have the mainly black all sorts strip home with the Mainly white with Brown sleeves as a secondary

Dawesy76

Juniors
I’d love to see the NRL do a round like the NBA do with the ‘city’ jerseys where every team wears something that pays homage to their city.
Or a neon round like the NFL where it’s simple one or two color strips with the neon touches to it.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I’d love to see the NRL do a round like the NBA do with the ‘city’ jerseys where every team where’s something that pays homage to their city.
Or a neon round like the NFL where it’s simple one or two color strips with the neon touches to it.
They kinda do with the indigenous jerseys, penrith generally have the 3 sisters of the blue mountains printed somewhere

alphravman

Juniors
Broncos 20 Gear up on some sites now. Training gear is slightly different with giant Kia on it. Home and away are the same but the obvious Kia logo. No other jerseys yet, I assumed a 9’s and heritage (which they didn’t do last year) will be our before Xmas.
what sites?

callmack1

Staff member
Interesting to note that on NRL.com, there's an article about DWZ re-signing with the Dogs. He's wearing a polo that appears to be the 2020 one and it still has Kia on it. Maybe they're going to sponsor both the Broncos and Bulldogs?

sempmrh

Juniors
Interesting to note that on NRL.com, there's an article about DWZ re-signing with the Dogs. He's wearing a polo that appears to be the 2020 one and it still has Kia on it. Maybe they're going to sponsor both the Broncos and Bulldogs?
It’s a 2019 polo.

The Marshall

Juniors
The ‘Dogs started preseason training today and the training gear was blank where the major sponsor would go so they are definitely gone.