What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Dodgy

Juniors
Carrying on from the interview I alerted some of you to yesterday. As someone form Melbourne, and admittedly not the most full blown, rabid League fan. Something I note whenever Greg talks or there's talk about him, there's a deep affection for the game from him, and a deep respect the RL community has for him.
He might not be the most decorated player ever, an immortal, successful origin player or prolific Australian player. But I've often got the impression that his influence has goes over and above even players who fit the description I stated.
Idk if it's common knowledge, or how often it occurs with other players. But I remember listening to Matty Johns revealed on his podcast interview with Cam Smith, that after his first game against Penrith, while still on the field, he asked Alexander for his autograph!
I never hear similar stories about other players like that.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Anyone know why to'o has deleted all his instagram pics except for one of him at his sisters grave saying I need you more than ever.
Hope everything is OK with him.

OldPanther

Coach
So my Grandfather passed away this morning. You know it feels even worse when the baby is due within a week and there's so much conflicting emotion. Trying to bring the happy news to the family is awkward.

ACTPanthers

Bench
So my Grandfather passed away this morning. You know it feels even worse when the baby is due within a week and there's so much conflicting emotion. Trying to bring the happy news to the family is awkward.
Ahhh brother... Please accept my most sincerest condolences. Loss is never easy. Always here for a chat if you need it mate

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm so sorry about your loss.

A big conflict of emotions. I'm sure the birth of your little one even under these circumstances will be greeting with great joy and love.

Take care.

Pomoz

Bench
Sorry for your loss OP. Your Grandfather will live on through your children and I am sure he would want your family to celebrate the birth, so don't be conflicted. It is the circle of life.

Sorry to hear that mate.
I hope he had a good innings and you and your family have some fond memories of him to treasure.

Bob

Juniors
Sorry to hear about your loss OP, sucks big time, I understand your emotions just having lost my mother in law 4 weeks ago at the spritly age of 96, they say the funeral is the hardest day which it is but it doesn’t get easier, you just cope better, take care

Latest posts