What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 9

Tom155

Coach
49ers stopped but get another crack at 4th & goal after Cards call a timeout before the play

& Sanders scores a TD on the redo, 21-7 at the half

Tom155

Coach
Don't think so, they were sending multiple blockers his way, plus he's been getting held

SF up 2 TDs

Tom155

Coach
Another mistake by Kingsbury challenging a play that was never going to be overturned, dumb.

Cards now only have 1 TO left

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Woot! 8-0!

Wasn't pretty, but Thursday games rarely are with the short turnaround.

Very nervous about Kwon being injured, but should start getting a few of our players back for Seattle.

nick87

Coach
Good game that one... feels weird becuase the niners are 8-0 and honestly i think this was the first game where Jimmy G really played well
goes to show how legit they are.

Great coaching, superb DL, and an exotic running game that gives most fits.

The cards... they're making enough solid progress. I'd feel good about the way things are going if i was a fan. Kyler is legit as a franchise Qb prospect

Eelectrica

Referee
Best LOL @ Jests ever if the Phins manage to hold on to win this one. Up 24-15 with about 9 mins to go...

zombie jesus

Staff member
Watched bits and pieces of the Steelers game. Very, very lucky. Take a loss to the Rams next week, then CLE, CIN, CLE. They could be up to their necks in it by the end of that run. Or not.

Haffa

Collinsworth waxing lyrical about the genius of Bellicheck because his team recovered a muffed punt. He’s just insufferable.

Frederick

Staff member
Watched bits and pieces of the Steelers game. Very, very lucky. Take a loss to the Rams next week, then CLE, CIN, CLE. They could be up to their necks in it by the end of that run. Or not.
I thought for sure they were going to lose after Tomlin's two boneheaded challenges on the last drive. They were never going to be overturned, and cost two valuable timeouts

Latest posts