What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA season 2019/20 - General chat

nick87

Coach
Clap your hands everybody
For Philadelphia 76ers

Stomp your feet,
everybody For Philadelphia 76ers

Here they come,

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wolves shitting the bed against 6ers...

This 6ers team is just so f**king good though - Embiid and Horford are monstering the entire roster

MilkShark

First Grade
Both he an KAT got 2 game suspensions - He should be back for the Jazz game
Oh shit really. I saw heaps of stuff on social but didn't realise thats why he wasn't playing.

What happened?

They missed him yesterday, lucky to get away with the W.

betcats

Referee
Oh shit really. I saw heaps of stuff on social but didn't realise thats why he wasn't playing.

What happened?

They missed him yesterday, lucky to get away with the W.

They hugged each other aggressively and got tossed out of a game.

Big road win for Philly yesty, I stopped at the half they were down 15 or so and didn't look like going on a run.

I wish Simmons would just let it fly from 3, he has obviously been working on it, just shoot it. If you shoot sub 30 percent for a few weeks who cares? The long term impact of Simmons having even a halfway respectable 3 point shot is huge, more then worth a few weeks of poor shooting.

betcats

Referee
Just googled it, yeah nothing in it. I gotta keep reminding myself it aint league and you cant get away with that in bball.

Well it isn't far off league biff these days tbh but yeah any physical altercations usually means an ejection. The malice in the palace really made them crack down on it.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Yeah like betcats said, it was pretty tame - The carry on from Embiid afterwards was pretty cringe though...

shaggs

Coach
Simmons was awful last game for Sixers.

the bloke needs to step up. He has stagnated

betcats

Referee
Simmons was awful last game for Sixers.

the bloke needs to step up. He has stagnated

Much better today good all round game annnnnnd finally hit a 3! He needs to be getting up 2-3 attempts per game now. He can easily get open looks with the lack of attention he gets out there.

T-Boon

Coach
High school basketball game on ESPN tonight at 9pm just because it has Bronny James in it. Haha.

Latest posts