What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some big re signings.
Gower back.
Davey back
Taka back
Nikoure 2022
Stone back

This tells me there is less big signings coming. Maybe one at best.
I bet other clubs are shaking in their boots with all those re-signings. Still Stefano not extended or Brown. Don’t worry trolley boy has it all under control.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m sorry Gowie has been great for us but he dropped away quite badly for us at the back end of the year. I would not have given him another year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I also expect 3 more signings and all will be guys who are in contention for NRL. Perhaps not certain top 17 players. But ones with upside.

Incorrect

Coach
Fox Sports reporting Matterson likely to be announced by the end of week (assuming after cooling off period) and Michael Jennings at the same time as he returns from Tonga camp.
Wasn't the "cooling off period" nonsense scrapped a couple of years ago? Plus, he's not contracted to anyone at the moment given he was released from his Tigers contract so if he back flips he'll be back flipping to being unemployed...

84 Baby

Referee
Wasn't the "cooling off period" nonsense scrapped a couple of years ago? Plus, he's not contracted to anyone at the moment given he was released from his Tigers contract so if he back flips he'll be back flipping to being unemployed...
Cooling off is a week and it’s likely pro forma to NRL contracts. Both parties probably couldn’t be bothered waiving it

Latest posts