What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

I am also having similar issues to BBB, lets just say it does not inspire confidence and I also hope my seat is not "accidently allocated to someone else because of this IT glitch. I would have happily driven down from Pennant Hills to the club on a weeknight to do the transaction.

SharkShocked

Bench
10,000 plus people just got scammed through St George Bank. Happens to the best of businesses. Some people won't get their money back for over 45 days.
You will get your membership. It's ok.

And yet our rep is probably worse than the banks - that's saying something.

Has nothing to do with whether ill get my membership.

'Its ok'

It's just a nice little window into how we operate across our entity. Poorly.

Mine and Tom's memberships have been given to someone else. We are lucky it is to our mate but the "it's ok" line is horse shit.
To have someone else's bank details on my account, that I could freely use, is really not ok.
Some people need to get a hose, stick it from their arse to their nose, just so they can smell the shit that they are emanating.

Last edited:

Omnishark2

Juniors
There is a set of standards called PCI compliance that govern credit card transactions.
To state the obvious, allowing someone else's payment details to be displayed on your account, let alone used for transactions, is NOT PCI compliant.
Probably breaches some privacy laws too.
With the Kogarah ticketing we can live with some teething problems ... but got to agree with BBB, this is a massive stuffup they need to get sorted ASAP.

Apparently Tom has worked his side of it out with Ben Ross. He suggested I call him now.
I've had 8 beers and listening to the MC5, that is not a good combo to talk to the uninitiated.
I'll call on Monday and in the meantime refrain from my "ferocious tirades".
Burp.

snout

First Grade
Apparently Tom has worked his side of it out with Ben Ross. He suggested I call him now.
I've had 8 beers and listening to the MC5, that is not a good combo to talk to the uninitiated.
Burp.
Sounds like the best time to call BBB.
8 schooies under your belt.

Burp.

I was very relieved after that conversation. The short of it is anyone who is having problems, just call the team, leave a message with them if you can't call during office hours and they'll sort it out with you. I am convinced they are on top of the problem and know how to sort the shyt out, at least they did so with me.

Now with that out of the way I can start thinking about that Sunshine Coast getaway in mid May.

sharkman73

Juniors
what do you expect
It’s the worst possible location
Maybe not in terms of distance but any worse and it’d be Brookvale

It's not just that. No merchandise with memberships this year, who is going to buy their kids that shit?

We are so dumb as a club.

Special K

Coach
what do you expect
It’s the worst possible location
Maybe not in terms of distance but any worse and it’d be Brookvale
Where would you want them to play?

I never leave the shire there’s no f**ken way I’d go to parra or anz. I might do the SCG but that would cost us a ton more and the viewings are shit.

carcharias

Immortal
Where would you want them to play?

I never leave the shire there’s no f**ken way I’d go to parra or anz. I might do the SCG but that would cost us a ton more and the viewings are shit.

people just won’t go
They’ll watch at home on tv
Simple

I’m going
I’ve got season tix but I’m a f**king idiot to support this basket case of a club.

Would’ve been more lucrative moving to perth for 2 years
Crowds would probably equal what they will at Kogarah.

sharkman73

Juniors
Would’ve been more lucrative moving to perth for 2 years
Crowds would probably equal what they will at Kogarah.

That would have been an idiotic move. What do you think the NRL would be thinking if a weak club like us proves a success in Perth?

Latest posts