What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Yeah ok, but he is coming across as a flog over this new offer to Ramien.

How about he comes out and says Brown was wrong, the footy manager was wrong, we f**ked up and telling Ramien to go find another club was childish and pathetic. It was also appalling that we let the league community think the kid is a greedy turd who wasn’t putting in but demanding money.

Bet he doesnt
Like I said, the players approached brown to far kim off.

Special K

Coach
That isn't including 3rd parties.
He has some deal with Fox and who knows else.[/QUOTE{
Nope. His contract is $550,000. Might get the rest in TPAs but the NRL registers contract is $550,000.

His mum told me
no idea what is put with the nrl but chad got paid right after Mitchell Moses. Those two big deals left a bad taste in the mouth of the guy who was “the face” of the players at the time with the CBA negotiations.

shaggs

Coach
no idea what is put with the nrl but chad got paid right after Mitchell Moses. Those two big deals left a bad taste in the mouth of the guy who was “the face” of the players at the time with the CBA negotiations.
Jimmy. He was poor last night

imasharkie

Coach
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...DmeusHdkUWGEUXmFd3xRQObJ6sLP_yO_R-QGxN8loCAG4
Jesse Ramien rejects rivals, set to sign $2m deal to return to Sharks
SHARKS

james_hooper.jpg

5a5181dae6aeef1d15db333db6ac12ac

Jesse Ramien is set to return to the Sharks. Picture: Toby ZernaSource: News Corp Australia
Axed Newcastle centre Jesse Ramien is set to sign to return to the Cronulla Sharks next season in a move he hopes will re-ignite his career.

Fox Sports has been told Ramien is set to sign a four-year deal worth $2 million with the NRL currently examining the contract before it is rubber-stamped.

Despite well-documented salary cap challenges after the Sharks self-reported breaches dating back to 2013, Cronulla is believed to be cap compliant at present.
This is ngreat news.

Ramien and Xerri have the opportunity to learn a lot from Josh Morris.

Is there any talk of Sione Katoa leaving town ?

I was thinking also about the possibility of off loading Moylan onto a modelling agency.

sandshark

Bench
I wasn't keen on the Ramien deal at first but we'd really benefit from his service provided we use him correctly.
I'm not really sure how our salary cap is looking but seeing as we haven't even re-signed Capewell yet I'd say that this article might be on to something.

There is smoke around Moylan, Dugan and even Prior being shopped around so hopefully someone bites soon.

Generalzod

Immortal
It would not have been a problem if he had signed with the Roosters but with us we have to offload a few players just to sign him oh the Irony..

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
I think its a bit silly paying half a mill.

He's done f**kall since he left us now wants to come back.

If he won't take $375-400k-ish tell him to tell his story walking.

Let a stupid club splurge. He's not a marquee man.

Latest posts