What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Still not a purchase I understand.

I think he may be John Morris man, he is building that and it is good thing when done well.

We have lots of backs as of today.

chewsta

First Grade
The NRL is okay with the boys taking pay cuts?
Does this also mean that Moyza and Duges stay?

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm guessing we will just have to punt two blokes onto the wing. Probably Moz and Duges, if last year is any indication. Moot will have to bide his time - and probably leave cos he will get tired of waiting around. Sound familiar?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would be happy with a fit and committed

1. Moylan
2. Dugan (R)
3. Ramien (R)
4. Xerri
5. Morris

Even be happy with both sides (Dugan and Ramien- Morris and Xerri) swapping every now and then to return kicks.

Dugan and Morris are great targets to kick into a corner for. Be good a defusing too.

Doubt we get there. I still say we are no longer paying Gall, Feki and JB that has to cover Jessie.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Someone mentioned to me that Dogs are looking at Moylan but don't want to pay too much... but could be a load of shit (Dogs supporter)...Cb4?

Still not a purchase I understand.

I think he may be John Morris man, he is building that and it is good thing when done well.

We have lots of backs as of today.

No room for big heads or complacency in the backs. Form down?Dont feel need to train hard? Dont do as coach says? Not happy with position? ?..No worries !. Easily replaced!

Latest posts