What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

some11

Referee
This has been one of the problems with the broncos recruitment. Sign flawed players whilst not going after players to build a team around
Oates has been in the Broncos system since his debut, he's gone on to rep for his state and averaged 16 tries a year and topping the backs meters for years.

He might be a spud between the ears but the whole Broncos team have been shit for 2-3 years now, Oates is the best option they have until Coates and Farnworth are ready to take over.

Haffa

Manu extends his deal with the Roosters.

JOSEPH MANU EXTENDS WITH ROOSTERS

In a recent Sydney Roosters survey, Members stated that Club news including player signings is important to them. We’re pleased to make the following fantastic announcement to our Members first.

The Sydney Roosters are thrilled to announce that Kiwi international Joseph Manu has signed a two-year extension, keeping him with the Club until at least the end of 2022.

23-year-old Manu, who made his NRL debut with the Tricolours in 2016, was ecstatic to re-commit to the Club.

“The Roosters is home to me, I love this Club,” said Manu.

“Trent, the coaches, the players, they’ve all made me a better person and a better player and I consider myself incredibly fortunate to know that I’ll continue to be part of the team at the Roosters for at least the next three years,” he added.

Roosters Head Coach Trent Robinson was pleased to have Manu locked in to the Club’s long-term plans.

“Joseph is highly-regarded by his teammates and all the coaching staff for both the athlete and the person he is,” said Robinson.

“Joey‘s work ethic is outstanding and he holds himself accountable on the field, but just as importantly, he is a good man who embodies the values we want in our players, so it’s great news to have him extend with the Club,” he added.

Manu has played 70 NRL games to date and was a member of the Roosters’ 2018 and 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership-winning sides.

Together with NRL teammates Victor Radley, Nat Butcher, Sitili Tupouniua and Poasa Faamausili, Manu was a member of the Roosters’ 2016 National Youth Competition Premiership-winning side. Manu was also a member of the Roosters’ 2014 SG Ball title-winning side alongside Latrell Mitchell and Faamausili.

In the representative arena, Manu, who is currently in camp with New Zealand, made his international debut in 2018 and has played six Tests to date.

The Roosters are also pleased to announce that Manu’s younger brother, 17-year-old Kani Manu will join the Club’s SG Ball squad.

Xcalibre

Juniors
DWZ has extended his contract by a couple of years with the Bulldogs. Astute work by the club. In his handful of games he improved the team markedly and his effort in particular, was impressive. He seems happier at the Bulldogs than his former club and will be a leader of the CB Bulldogs for at least the next 3 seasons. An excellent person to have in a club on and off the field.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...he-bulldogs-until-the-end-of-the-2022-season/