What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boy Cordner

myrrh ken

First Grade
He is alright, albeit completely unremarkable as a player and captain.

Kind of like roosters fans - apart from the alright part.

The unknown

Juniors
Plodner is like that kid that gets picked in all the gun junior footy teams only because his dad is the coach.

He's trash

Tommy Smith

Referee
You know I give us next to zero chance of pulling off the 3peat; I mean it just sounds like a ridiculous achievement in this era.

But, if we do somehow do it and the Immortal Boyd Cordner lifts the trophy aloft once more then I reckon LU will go full 'Jonestown' and commit mass suicide.

MKCS

Juniors
You know I give us next to zero chance of pulling off the 3peat; I mean it just sounds like a ridiculous achievement in this era.

But, if we do somehow do it and the Immortal Boyd Cordner lifts the trophy aloft once more then I reckon LU will go full 'Jonestown' and commit mass suicide.

What team could realistically stop us? I don't see Canberra being there again next year, the Storm will be strong but Cam Smith is another year older...

Breaks my heart to say this but could be Souths as our closest rival next year. They have a pretty good team already as it is and approximately 2 million dollars to spend on players.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What team could realistically stop us? I don't see Canberra being there again next year, the Storm will be strong but Cam Smith is another year older...

Breaks my heart to say this but could be Souths as our closest rival next year. They have a pretty good team already as it is and approximately 2 million dollars to spend on players.
Mary said Saints can win the comp. Absolutely no reason to doubt one of the great minds of our time.

AJB1102

First Grade
I play a drinking game whenever we play, ever useless hit up on the 4th by Brown and I skull. I go through a bottle of rum a game thanks to that merkin.

You're lucky Gal left Parra mate. You'd have been downing 2 bottles a game for 20 seasons.

Also: Kezie Apps > Boyd Cordner.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Peace be upon him.

For the few who don't recall his achievements allow me to remind you

3 x premiership winner
2 x SOO winning captain
RLWC winner
RLWC MOTM
2 x premiership captain
First B2B premiership winning captain of the NRL era.

Have I forgotten anything?

I feel privileged to breathe the same air.
one of the great Newcastle juniors that was poached

Latest posts