What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

yakstorm

First Grade
Titans 2020 Training Gear - At least the light blue is coming more into their training gear.. hopefully it will be reflected on the jersey.
76191302_10157612008039593_6427687350402285568_o.jpg

Bulldogs 2020 Training Gear: Very few sponsors beyond M&J Chickens. Should change in coming weeks hopefully.
day-1-pre-season.jpg

Cowboys 2020 Training Gear: The star may not be on the logo, but it is prominent on the training gear.
74218593_10156815667160662_3833221761508311040_o.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
it was. It was on their Instagram story too. Both gone. Which is interesting because the away one did look a little shopped as opposed to the home one.
Yeah I'm a nerd (aren't we all) - been checking savvy daily and it definitely wasn't there, sorry

Dawesy76

Juniors
Yeah I'm a nerd (aren't we all) - been checking savvy daily and it definitely wasn't there, sorry
It was there mate. That’s how I knew. About 7pm on Friday. It actually wasn’t on their stories it was on an add between stories. Soon as I looked at it I was like, oh wow. That’s so shopped. On the site, you’d click on the broncos away and nothing would come up. Just a 404. Then it was gone within about maybe hour.

those ads repeat pretty often on Instagram. Soon as I see it again I’ll screen shot and show you. Promise ya it was real and promise ya it looked fake as f**k. Lol

gzerounian

Juniors
The NRL fishing shirts are all the one design template (3 fish hooks) this year. I think Penrith look the best as the red, yellow and green are more prominent than they are on the penrith jersey. The 3 colours should really be a much bigger feature on their jersey. This shirt uses thicker versions of the 3 colours with enough black spacing in between which helps the 3 colours stand out rather than being lost with the oak
Screenshot_20191105_195830.jpg

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
The NRL fishing shirts are all the one design template (3 fish hooks) this year mThis year I think Penrith look the best as the red, yellow and green are more prominent than they are on the penrith jersey. The 3 colours should really be a much bigger feature on their jersey. This shirts uses thicker versions of the 3 colours with enough black spacing in between which helps them stand out rather than being lost with the oak
View attachment 33988

shit yeah these look kool.

PS- this shows how many f**ken blue teams are in the NRL

Last edited by a moderator:

Heisenberg

Juniors
Seeing more applications of raiders updated logo. No official announcement but it’s on that heinous Fishing shirt so safe to lock it in

Amacd

Juniors
Isc and zantac are no longer listed as a sponsor of manly, i believe there has been the addition of kfc to the list. On the sharks side xblades is still listed.

Latest posts